租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 5583|回复: 21
打印 上一主题 下一主题

回国半年以上要不要通知税局?明年回来后报税时国内的收入如何报?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-24 17:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
要带着孩子回国一阵子,今天去305通知孩子要离开加拿大一阵子,主要是牛奶金要CANCEL掉。接待的人给了一个international tax office的电话让打电话告知那里说明我回国一阵子,说这和明年我报税有关:confused:   好象好多人这么短登后回国,只是把小孩子的牛奶金CANCEL 就行了,好象没涉及到大人的事情呀!有没有朋友遇到这种情况,交流交流!!
2#
发表于 2005-8-25 10:22 | 只看该作者
it seems unneccessary for you to conceal the CCTB as you are only temporarily outside Canada ( as you said, you will come back next year and file the tax return). you are still eligible for CCTB while in China as long as currently you are.
when it comes to file the tax return next year, just do the same as you live in Canada because you are still Canadian resident for the tax purpose (That is simply why you are still eligible for CCTB).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-26 01:48 | 只看该作者
明年回来时填写税表时在国内的收入是不是也要填上?明年报税的时间是不是12月份之前报就行了,而不用必须在四月份报?多谢回复;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2005-8-26 09:12 | 只看该作者
Yes, you have to report your income in China, but the deadline is April 30, 2005, for filing 2004 tax return.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-26 09:25 | 只看该作者
If I can not come back before Apr 30, how can I fill the tax form? maybe my friend can do it instead, is it possible?:confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-8-26 09:54 | 只看该作者
If you file the paper return, you have to sign it ( if you ask your friend to do the return and sign it, you have to authorize him/her to do that---authroization is required)
If you do the return through the internet, you can do it in China as long as you can log in.  In your case, it is the first time to file the return, you may have to consult the government to get the access code, which is required for the internet service.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-27 00:08 | 只看该作者
It is very appreciate of ann1998 to answer back, I also consulted my friend whose husband submitted income every year, she said maybe she can sign for me, but it is better to authorize her to sign, but maybe it doesn't matter if she sign it instead me, the tax office have no time to check it! Do you think it is good to do this way?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Thanks alot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-8-27 11:23 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-8-27 17:26 | 只看该作者
It is not a good idea to have your friend to sign it. Preparing a piece of paper of authorization is very easy.

Alternatively, you can do the paper return in China by yourself if you could get the return in the Embassy as solly said, or download the form from the Website of the government, or have your friend mail it to you, etc........

by the way, has your CCTB(牛奶金) been conceled? why would like to concel it? it seems unneccessary.

Post by fly finger
It is very appreciate of ann1998 to answer back, I also consulted my friend whose husband submitted income every year, she said maybe she can sign for me, but it is better to authorize her to sign, but maybe it doesn't matter if she sign it instead me, the tax office have no time to check it! Do you think it is good to do this way?fficeffice" /><O:p></O:p>

Thanks alot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-28 12:52 | 只看该作者
many people said that it is not necessary to cancel CCTB if your child was not in CA, the goverment will check randomly, I am afraid to be checked, otherwise I will have bad credit, it is not good for me, even for my family. anyway, to be a honest will be better

maybe it is better  to authorize to my friend to sigh it for me than to get the return in the Embassy. I think it will be complicated;) by the way, do you know someone has tried this way?

thanks alot
Post by BL.TAX
It is not a good idea to have your friend to sign it. Preparing a piece of paper of authorization is very easy.

Alternatively, you can do the paper return in China by yourself if you could get the return in the Embassy as solly said, or download the form from the Website of the government, or have your friend mail it to you, etc........

by the way, has your CCTB(牛奶金) been conceled? why would like to concel it? it seems unneccessary.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 07:40 , Processed in 0.052508 second(s), 43 queries .