租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Laowu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一年能读完硕士吗?急盼回答!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2003-4-9 20:44 | 只看该作者
"I was shocked by her tongue. She even got a job"...u know what, this sentence is intriguing.^_^

what job is so related with a tongue? blowjob?  
hehehe, no offence, ^_^  just kidding...
[url=\"http://sonicwithtails.photo.163.com/\"] [/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-4-9 21:57 | 只看该作者
christmas111,
ur words,"never cooked", remind me of a joke, a student broke wind in class, in order to keep him out of the suspect, he told others that he have never losed gas.             

hehehe, no offence, ^_^ just kidding...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-4-9 22:44 | 只看该作者
"I was shocked by her tongue. She even got a job" What is wrong with her tongue? Everyone knows that she can speak better english than before. Don't insult your fellow Chinese lady. I don't see anything wrong with this lady. So what she made friend with a black man. Remember we are in Canada, here people believe in diversity and multi-culturelism.
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-4-10 00:33 | 只看该作者
xhu:
first, u lack basic sense of humor and understanding of english.
second, obviously you never gave/enjoyed a decent blowjob.
thats why you get so tense and angry.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-10 06:38 | 只看该作者
Hello! Everybody!
I mentioned question to discuss, and want to find a good way to resolve problems. So please do not come here to say bad words.
You know, everybody can make his or her choice, you must understand this. But how can you dare to result me here?  I am a good girl and will  always be good, loyal to what I already chosen.
So, though there are many ways toward so-called success, I chose the most difficult road, depending on myself.
I came here to ask for advices. So if you do not want to behave kind-minded, do not leave any ugly words here.
Best wishes to all!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-4-10 08:20 | 只看该作者
christmas111,

Don't think everyone is ill-minded as you. What? Sense of humor, give me a break. English? I know better than you about english. I don't write a 10-page english essay in one afternoon like you do, but I produce papers based on solid studies. So stop you bull-shitting, maybe you deserve a blow-job yourself with your, what..., your..., hate to say that, tongue.
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2003-4-10 10:53 | 只看该作者
sincerely i was just noticing the close relationship with the words "tongue" and "job" and came up with a (n adult?) joke. absolutely not meant to attack anyone and i am 100% OK with any girl living with foreigner. actually i thought that girl was a brave achiever. ...and poor me, a nice courageous chinese guy/girl like you just jumped out of nowhere and attacked me with maximum firepower and solid-studied english words like "bull-xxxx"...

let joke be a joke, ok? life is dull, so dont get that easily-aroused.

anyway, u r very nice to defend a fellow girl. believe me, i am not unhappy with you. at least i see you somehow took my advice and at least tried to be humorous in your last sentence...keep up the great personality transformation!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2003-4-10 10:55 | 只看该作者
你出了一道实在是没有答案的算术题,在得与失上,谁也无法精确地算出未来.命运是无法事先设计的,怎么可能找个公式一套就有答案?
1.珍重你目前所拥有的,加一点平常心对待生活和事业
2.如果你真的很相信自己应该跨越也自认有非常强的潜力,同时不在乎失去后的一无所有,那你不管在哪里,都会找得到面对机会的勇气和毅力.其它反倒不重要了.生命本身就是一个过程,结果很重要吗?
国人太工于计算,得与失,荣与辱,面子与里子.其实能算清楚吗?
愿意挑战自己极限,本身就是一种高风险. 但对与人生来说,失败并不一定就叫做赔本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-4-10 14:04 | 只看该作者
春风吹,战鼓擂,当今年代谁怕谁!
干!
从现在开始!!!  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2003-4-13 12:35 | 只看该作者
这里讨论的好激烈啊 !我现在也有这个打算,看了这里的回复,觉得没有一开始的兴奋了。但我想如果我真的出去了,我不会后悔得!我上大学前都在父母身边,但我希望能有更多的阅历,不要在什么都依赖父母了,趁着现在还年轻,出去闯闯吧!我希望能看到自己创造的生活!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 11:04 , Processed in 0.045664 second(s), 38 queries .