租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: chenzhepeter
打印 上一主题 下一主题

了解mcgill的医学院的情况吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2003-6-1 14:14 | 只看该作者
if i have background of medicine, could i directly attend the test for lincense? i saw some information on the website that some guy who had been  a doctor in china directly got the lincense without studying in medical school in canada?
if it is true, why not try your best to pass the test instead of studying in the medical school?
but i don't know the test is in english or in french?
if someone know it , pls tell me.
i am very urgent to wait your answer, thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2003-6-2 13:46 | 只看该作者
For the madical bachelor of china, we don't need to study in medical school again, we are elegible to take the lisecce exam directly if our university are listed in WHO directory, it is a multistep exam, the canadian one consists of EE(evaluation exam), QE1,QE2.the US one is step 1 step 2 and CSA. after the exam we need to go on to the second step: Match.the match rate of canada of year 2002 is 16.7%, it is very low, ontorio is better. but the US one the rate is nearly 50%, it is very high but need at least green card. so I encourage fellows to take US one.
All information above is not guarenteed, for more information please check website, easy to find by yahoo or google.
Good luck !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 04:07 , Processed in 0.036603 second(s), 30 queries .