租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: chenzhepeter
打印 上一主题 下一主题

了解mcgill的医学院的情况吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2003-5-20 19:06 | 只看该作者
I told you all, McGill science succks indeed. Med school is grad study, not belong to science. Bio chem is not bad, but, U0 and U1 have no right to speak out here because maybe you can't graduate yet. fool!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2003-5-20 19:28 | 只看该作者
I am not in science or engineering, and I am not a U0 or U1 student either, furthermore, I certainly have not been in your tutorial section, which I suppose it should be a good one, since I never took those two courses. However, I sincerely believe that, as McGill students, we should at least respect our fellows and departments.
Cheers
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2003-5-21 00:47 | 只看该作者
to 3年,如果你想证明你很聪明或者我很笨可以直说,今年的数学后面有一道题我就是觉得诡异,一大半我没做出来,我认识的人也没有一个不认为很诡异,你又想说我的朋友都是fool对吧,那我也无话可说了,以前的考试题我觉得各有各的难处,可是不能用诡异来形容,我是来骗谁呢?骗了谁我好像有好处一样,而且我还是写明了是对walmar说的。。。
在BBS说话没影响你正常生活,你凶什么,UO,U1就不能说话了?我第一篇帖子只是说了我身边感受到的事实,非常多sicence faculty的同学都选了biochem,预测了一下以后biochem以后将是热门,你就开始叫shut up,不知道是不是你神经过敏??谢天谢地你不是今年的TA阿~不知道你看到一群像我这样FOOL的人会不会抓狂呢?? PS:不要把sjy也扯进去嘛,人家又没有说人家是science faculty的,看,你又慌了吧~  :p  

看~I Care 又开始吼了,唉,我又没说我能从biochem毕业,好像我毕不毕业跟你也没有什么关系吧?你叫什么,知道你强,都毕业了~人家数学博士和你谩骂都比不过呢~~!“McGill science succks indeed. Med school is grad study, not belong to science. Bio chem is not bad,” 真是好有逻辑的话呀~~Med school好,他的学生大部分不都是science faculty毕业出来的吗?然后你又骂人家以前的faculty,Biochem不错,那你还骂人家的faculty干嘛~

to walmar,出题老师是brown,但是上课的有两个,D是多少分??我以为60就fail了。。。呵呵~看到curve上1/3没到60~    

to sjy,看到这儿的帖子真的很不爽阿,难得我好心回了个贴,居然成了这样。。。真是想出去砍人阿~哈哈~   :cool:  我看咱们这些人肯定也是骂不过他们的,还是先引退吧~呵呵~ 高手如云阿   

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2003-5-21 15:44 | 只看该作者
McGill Science succks indeed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2003-5-21 15:50 | 只看该作者
I know 2 chinese international students graduated from McGill Biochem switched to other department because 1. there are already too many people going to this direction. 2. Sicence research has no future and it is not likely to go into any med school.

in all, it is shit!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2003-5-21 16:01 | 只看该作者
To Walmart and Cocomagic, u guys r so great , i envy u guys, i just got CGPA3.5, i only took 33 in the first year,(MATH133,Cal150,151,Macroeconomics,PHYS131,142,CHEM110,120,COMP208)how did u guys take 40?There is no restriction that no more than 18 credits?And which department r u in?I am in MechEng.I have some questions about honour program,how much CGPA for honour,U should be honour from u GPA,I think.and if u r in Mech Eng,could u tell me some other important stuffs i must be careful?Thx.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2003-5-21 16:06 | 只看该作者
coco is in science. she took 101 physics, which is of course a joke. she also took 140/141, not 150-151, you know 140-141 are damn easy. W. Brown is a very nice person and she still get fuccked.  smokingtooless, you are already doing very well, indeed. Comp 208 is hard, lots of work to death.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2003-5-21 16:09 | 只看该作者
To Walmart,do we have to take BIO and Organic Chem????????
i don't know what they r in Eng.if i take them ,no credit for sure. How did u do???? R u in Engineering?which one?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2003-5-21 16:10 | 只看该作者
Thank u, i think Macroeconomics is very hard for me---->i just got a C(GPA2.0) .T_T,55555555.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2003-5-21 17:58 | 只看该作者
I am in Chemical Engineering. That's why I have to take org chem 1 and 2. I didn't take bio, that's for Science. However, since I am going to the direction of Bio-tech chem eng, I have some bio classes next year, all in Engineering faculty. I know some mech eng people, but they are all graduating. I heard, thermo 1 and 2 might be hard. Also, did you take PPOHS? It used to be 1 credit course and it's going to change to 2 credits. Tell all your fellows to take it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. It's a joke really, at least now. smokingtooless, I think I know you guys U0s. I saw a group of 3-5 chinese students study in Engineering library all the time. Maybe you are one of them.

CoCo, Brown is for sure a very nice person. The thing is, you must learn how to face unexpected situations. That's very basic skill for you to survive at McGill. You know why in engineering every year, there are that many people fail? Because we had strange exams all the time. Nothing is within expectations. So you are fuccked again and again.  In Science, D means 50-55. In engineering, we don't use this University standard scale because that means 80% would fail since nearly no one can get above 55/100 in all exams, impossible... usually, 65/100 is an A already.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 00:44 , Processed in 0.044976 second(s), 38 queries .