租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: chenzhepeter
打印 上一主题 下一主题

了解mcgill的医学院的情况吗

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2003-5-19 01:54 | 只看该作者
Thanks, Cocomagic...you make me feel...better. I was a bit wondering and reviving what did I do wrong. Well, I believe you can do well in your subjects. Also, one more secret, arrange courses does somehow make your life different. I mean take vital course together with easier elective one, balance your work. in my experience, Organic 3 and Biostat are the one consider to be lighter..anyway, if you have further questions, you can e-mail me. All the best wish to you

PS: I'll be happy to meet you. I may be Biochem TA in lab section, depend on if Neuroscience and cross deprtment with Biochem. =)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-5-19 01:57 | 只看该作者
to SJY:
刚刚到家就来发杂,呵呵~又在那儿伪君子了~  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:05 | 只看该作者
PS: don't take 6 courses, that'll kill you. Biochem do have a bit extra credits to take, that's why i heard some people took one or two summer courses before they graduated in order to complete all the requirement.
for NTC,go copy from people in previous year. Yu can consider buy one in your year in case anyone doen't write clear. I used to read 2 years NTC. However, people do have different openion to NTC, some people really don't like it =P
BIOL202 used to have a section in both in fall and winter. One is teached and organized by faculity of medicine and one is from department of Biology. The faculity of medicine one does more organized than bio one (i heard from my friend who did compared them both). I am not sure do they still organize the course this way. go check it out with department ba! Good luck! Don't be scared!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:08 | 只看该作者
Mountie ~thanx for ur suggestion again & again~haha~    bother u too much~
but now,bio courses r always ordered in a fixed term, u have no choices to arrange them..sign..
hehe~expecting to meet u in lab  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:11 | 只看该作者
but all the courses r only ordered in the fall or winter term, that means i need to delay them to the next semester??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:11 | 只看该作者
to flyxu:

Biochem degree is under faculity of Science. However, many of faculity member are both belong to faculity of Science and Medicine science Medical science cannot really be separated and distinguished clear. Most profs. and teachers are from Medical school. The same case applied to Physiology and Micro&Immuno. BTW, to graduate program some biochem subject belong to a program called Experimental Medicine. It does belong to faculity of Medicine...I heard they got more grants Yo!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:16 | 只看该作者
math 139 is bull shit. 141 is also a joke.

Physics 131 and 142 is sth, but 101 and 102 are bull shit, all bio stupid students.

gen chem is also a joke, the ave is B+.

In all, Science course are basically bull shit in U0. Org chem is also very easy. But, later, you will see.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:29 | 只看该作者
CAL 3 没有CORREQ,我非常确定。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:31 | 只看该作者
hmm..i checked BIOL202 on the web, it's only Winter in the year. I'll ask my roomate "he is also from McGill: Micro&Immuno" about it. However, the course organization may changed.

hmm..basically, all the courses are fixed in schedule. Some people take Organic 2 in summer since it would be really hard during regular term ( by Dr. Farrell..even he is nice in person).

One other way I am thinking is U3 winter have more complimentary courses, that's one of the flexibility. However, be careful on the prerequisite. However, some prerequisite is not obligate if you deel woth coordinator.

I may be away from line for 2 weeks going back to Montreal. you can e-mail me mountie18@sinamail.com for more questions.

If you have no courses to take during the summer. why not try to find a summer research opportunity in the lab. It's a bit hard for U0 finished people, but if you did found, that'll be extremely important and help to you. why not try? (i know few people do found research experience after U0)!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2003-5-19 02:35 | 只看该作者
For bio 202, how many people fail?

In engineering, for those filter course, 40% is just gone. So scared...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 02:24 , Processed in 0.047042 second(s), 38 queries .