租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: cocomagic
打印 上一主题 下一主题

McGill Undergraduate

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2002-8-15 13:04 | 只看该作者
  «Great!!! sjy, cocomagic. I`ll join you guys on Friday.  I`ll take a small handbag or a black bag. See you guys later.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2002-8-15 15:34 | 只看该作者
Me too~~~ see you guys there tomorrow! i will wear short pant and T-shirt  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2002-8-16 00:54 | 只看该作者
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm biochemistry student as well, can I join you guys?? and what u guys gonna do tomorrow??"hope not too late to ask questions~~"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2002-8-16 01:13 | 只看该作者
Tonton: hi hi ~~~~~   
i'm also student of biochemistry ~~~~~~~`
nice to meet you ~~~~~~~
certainly u can join us if you catch the time and the place~~~~~ u r welcome ~ :p

(you can search both SJY and me tomorrow.)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2002-8-19 21:38 | 只看该作者
各位学哥学姐,我就要申请明年九月份的mcgill本科了,有一些问题想问一下。我的高中成绩原件和公正件必须由我的高中学校亲自寄到mcgill吗?还有,我现在在读mcgill的语言课程,没有托福成绩,请问申请成功容易吗?请把各位申请成功的细节介绍给我一些。万分感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2002-8-19 22:22 | 只看该作者
TO SJY:

How did you apply for the undergraduate at McGill.
Did you submit the transcript of high school, or just submit the transcript of university, when you applied?

Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2002-8-21 00:12 | 只看该作者
To fk,
First of all, again I am NOT an admission staff at McGill, any information I gave here could mislead you. Second, for some privacy concern, I would prefer not to give too much detail about my own admission precedure. However, there is something for sure. Transcript from high school and university, if you had attended one before, is necessary for application. Also, all transcripts should be sent by your high school or university directly to McGill, at least not getting through your hand. I applied in 1999 and the admission policy has been changed a lot since then.

To Dongfang,
If you can pass McGill English level 5 by 75%, in my opinion, you can easily crack the TOEFL test.

To TonTon,
We all have a great time on Friday, I suppose. We sincerely hope to meet you next time.

Good Luck to You All
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2002-8-23 22:07 | 只看该作者
hi, guys,
sorry for that I didn't show up that day...well, see ya next time!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2002-8-27 00:09 | 只看该作者
To all McGill new coming undergraduate students,

Tomorrow, the orientation will start at 9:30 in the morning. It will be all day long and certainly there will be a hell lot of fun. Anyone wants to participate in frosh which takes the rest three days of this week, still can regist tomorrow at the lower campus. The cost could vary from 40 to 70 bucks and they only take cash tomorrow.

BTW all SCIENCE student no matter U1 or U0, will have the faculty orientation at Holiday Inn which is located at Sherbrook Street just a few steps away from McGill.

See you there

PS I will be a group leader for management department.

See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2002-8-27 00:23 | 只看该作者
明天真是一个崭新的开始。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 06:30 , Processed in 0.045378 second(s), 38 queries .