租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: cocomagic

McGill Undergraduate

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2002-8-12 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
thanx sjy for calling me ~~

by the way ,is there any body's enrolled in science faculty ??
i wonder if the biology and chemistry exam of the placement test are too difficult to pass ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-13 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
I just talked to cocomagic. We both found that we will be free at this Friday (Aug 16th). So I suppose it is a good chance for all of us to meet each other. Guys, if you have time on that day, or any suggestion, please reply here. We may have a gread time.
See you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-13 01:17 | 显示全部楼层
great, great, great~~     I will be in Montreal in August 14th, and 16th is a good time for me, wish we can see each other there. just arrange a place and time, see you guys soon!  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-13 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
It is really a good idea,please arrange for it
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-13 19:00 | 显示全部楼层
ahha, everyone,you guys seem very well thesedays.
I think it's really a good idea to meet together. I'll be free on August 16, if you make the decision about when and where we're going to meet, please call me, my phone number is 9985465. Thanks. my name is Yin li.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-13 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Today i went to library to borrow some books for the placement test.
But the librarian told me that my ID card is not available at the moment ,i should wait a couple of days ~~~~~~~~~~~
sad ~~~~` and i still don't know exactly when i can use this card ~~~~~~~~~  frown
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-14 01:23 | 显示全部楼层
hey,guys,
can anyone tell me if it is possible for me to apply for undergraduate? I just have the transcripts of University, not that of high school.
thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-14 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Terrific! seems we will have a great time. Here comes the offical announcement.

To all new coming Chinese undergraduate students at McGill. We will organize an unofficial welcome party.
Time: 3:30 p.m. Friday, August 16th
Place: McGill Front Gate (located at the cross of Sherbrook Street and McGill College Street)

Since it is a high traffic area, how to identify each other could be a problem. I am about 180cm height, will wear a blue cap. However, I believe cocomagic will be much more easy to be identified. As I was told, she will wear pink with a black handbag and promise me she will look just like the green guy in the Monster inc. movie. So I believe there will be two dinosaurs in McGill. Right now we only have one in skeleton at Redpath museum. Therefore, anyone with heart problem please bring you medicine for emergency. I am just kidding. Anyway, welcome to McGill

See you, guys
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-14 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, everyone please confirm your apprearance here.

To fk,
We are McGill students, but not admission staff at McGill. Any information we give here could mislead you and may cause your trouble. So if you have any question, the best way is to contact with McGill's admission recruitement office at James Building. You will get the precise answer there.
Good Luck
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-8-14 23:43 | 显示全部楼层
~~~~~LOL...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hehe ~i would like to declare that i've never promised to appear as a monster ~~~~~~~~~   SJY's really naughty ~~~~~ wink

i just gonna hang a small brushy toy on my bag ~ :p   it's a cute sigle-eyed monster with bright green color ~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 01:30 , Processed in 0.047046 second(s), 38 queries .