租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: ffuucccc
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Concordia为什么差?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-5-10 22:25 | 只看该作者
歇歇吧,别丢人了!
有空看看多伦多的华人论坛,看看人家在谈什么。心胸,眼界要开阔一点,别老是唠叨这些破事,你们不嫌丢人我嫌!不要让蒙城华人成为大家的笑料!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2003-5-10 23:37 | 只看该作者
one thing, ffuucccc said, is right. please don't talk about how to feed kids inside university. and plese don't bring very young kids and their grandparents inside the campus to have a walk. I often see chinese family with three generation walk inside campus among other rush students. no other nationality do so. University is for study and research.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-5-11 01:12 | 只看该作者
真诚的请求斑竹删除这些贴子!
真是太……
丁铃铛锒......丁铃铛.........:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2003-5-11 01:29 | 只看该作者
to niceporridge:
你他妈的是什么东西,老子在国内搞建设的时候你他妈
的还是液体呢。你他妈的以为有几个不知道你爸贪污还
是你妈当鸡挣的钱就了不起了,你9成是个近亲结婚的
产物,要不你爸在有霉毒的状态下种下的你,你以为康
大为什么会要你,你他妈再年轻也是个SB,一旦你爹妈的
财源短了,你他妈的当鸭去生活吧。老子好久没骂人了
这回骂你个杂碎也不算破例,你他NND小心点,我TMD要
知道你是谁,JB给你打错环,我让你享受生活!
我是移民,没上学,我的钱比你干净,康大为什么差,
因为有你这种SHIT
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2003-5-11 01:34 | 只看该作者
To niceporridge:

In fact, many chinese students abroad (in canada) are coxcombs. They have a rich parent who is either a corrupted communist officer or a profiteer. So they can enjoy the life like a helminth, depending on the money which their parent robbed from chinese people. Some universities like concordia prefer such students not because of their quality but their money. that is one of the reasons why concordia is going down. In contrast to those coxcombs, most of Chinese immigrants make a living by their own hands. they are intelligent and work hard. They got their bachelor or above many years ago. At that time, only several percent of candidates could get admission to university, and today, it is much less competitive to enter university. The reasons they immigrated to canada are various, Some want a colorful life experience, some are for their personal development, some are disappointed in the corrupted communist... However, due to the bad economic situation, many of them can not get a job. So they go to school to learn new knowledge for preparation for the future. Loan and Bursary is a support from the government of canada. They take it today, and they are going to refund the society in future. It is absolutely fair!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2003-5-11 09:43 | 只看该作者
只能说,faaccc小弟弟,你还太嫩了.多看些书吧.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2003-5-11 10:58 | 只看该作者
哈哈,骂的好啊,大家都来瞻仰瞻仰蒙城移民的精神风范吧!
TO 颓废恶少老东西,你说你在国内搞建设的时候我还是液体,对,可能是事实,不过更可悲的是,当我在以后享受生活的某一刻,你的骨灰渣还不知道在那个臭水沟里当肥料呢.你不是想知道我是谁么,你不是想给我教训么,好啊,光动动嘴,我又少不了一根毫毛.下礼拜六(17号)早晨七点,在地铁黄线中间一站(Jean-drapeau)出站站口我等你,那里早上没什么人,是孬种你就别来,我他妈不打死你狗娘养的,就跟你的姓!早就在这待腻了,把你的那张臭嘴打烂还能赚一张免费回程飞机票呢.欢迎其他朋友到时观摩.
TO paonv,你啊,没做过调查,别乱讲话.我父母靠私企赚钱,没一个当过干部,而且温哥华多伦多我不知道,在这儿的国际留学生,80%父母不是国家干部(我的那么多留学生朋友,一个都不是).
To everyone,留学生靠父母的钱上学究竟哪儿不对,就算本地人,大部分也是学费父母出,零花自己挣.都是自己父母的钱,怎么可能不爱惜?不要总是你们自己没钱出去吃,看到留学生下馆子买时尚就说花父母的钱不腰疼.父母乐意,自己惬意,不行吗?酸葡萄的心理谁都有,不过请别摆在台面上.
另外,即使留学生父母是国家干部,子女就不能留学?花的钱俱是贪污所得?理从何出?国家三翻两次给公务员加薪.你们自己算算,一个公务员家庭,有些积蓄,并夫妻俩人收入适中,虽然不能把孩子送到英国美国,但在加拿大澳洲的四年过活还是承担的起的.你们说留学生父母是干部就必贪,有何证据?仅从新闻中的寥寥贪官的所为推理而来的?还是你们自己有过如此经历才卷款来到这?(附:主席总理的子女具在或曾在国外留学,你们所指贪官包括他们么?)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-5-11 13:47 | 只看该作者
to niceporridge:

I do know a dozen corrupted communists' children from the city where I lived in china, as a student abroad in canada. one's father was the mayor of the city, titled "alcohol mayor" by local people. He was often seen in luxurious hotel, doing "烟酒问题". one's father was "公安局长", and his brother owned a striptease club (I had been there accompanying my leader.). one's father was a president of a bank. The savings offices of the bank arround the city were always luxuriously renovated 2 or 3 times every years. Do you know why? Every project unexceptionally went to the decorating company owned by his relative. some have profiteer perants who do dark business,trading power and money, with corrupted officer under the table. A corrupted communist officer, however, will never tell others his corruption. On the contrary, he always pretend to be "堂堂正正". Even 濑X猩 always claims that he was just an ordinary businessman.

niceporridge, I didn't mean that people who work for government are corrupted officer. Most of them are good. I actually worked for the government. Don't mix them up!

by the way, I also like boxing. If you are interested, I am very pleasure to play with you, anyway I don't want to hurt you. you can name a date, but not at the metro station, the Park of nation in west of montreal is a good place. when you are ready, leave a message here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-5-11 14:05 | 只看该作者
to niceporridge:不是没打你你就错环了吧,昨天晚上接客的时候弄坏了吧,看看你这留学生的风采,开始动粗了,也难怪你爹妈也就是个开私企的主,想和其他有机会贪污的主靠一块也真不行,主要是智商太低,只能靠动粗,这唯一的一点本能了。你也不用跟我的姓,你求我都不好使,实在是糟蹋了我的姓氏,你妈接过那么多的客,还是随便找个人跟着姓算了。另外,给你一点建议,好好学学英语,查查字典你那鸟名还有服刑的意思。你也就这点本事,移民可以凭自己的本事来,你想这么来行吗?再说了,你本事大别在这上学啊,最次去个MCGILL念念呀。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2003-5-11 16:56 | 只看该作者
第一回合评论:
没约评论员:一名老移民)

niceporridge: 一直比较克制,能够言辞恳切,动之以情晓之以理。尽管显露出思想有些幼稚,但比起所有这个版面发言的移民来说,不用我说,你的素质明显看起来要比高他们高。尤其你最后的战书下得好,不愧我中华血性男儿!你们才是中国的脊梁,我从你的战书上看到了中国的未来的希望。

颓废恶少 :大家一看这不伦不类的狗名就会明白真是文如其名。年纪一大把,还和你的下一代吵架,吵也就吵了,瞧你那架式活一个泼妇骂街,骂人的水平还保留在孩童阶段。再看看还有几个Concordia的高才生,你们真在丢Concordia的脸呀。

paonv :耻于和你这种人说英语!你那一点狗屁英语还跑到这里丢人现眼。有一天,忽有朋友问我蒙城是否有一个大学叫什么“鸡--抗搞的呀”的大学吗?我说,绝对没有!只有一个“Guy--Concordia”。原来他就是这样记的单词!我猜你也差不多同样学的英语吧。

everyone:我不知道Concordia是否是给钱就可以上的野鸡大学,但是如果说你们能代表Concordia的话我宁愿相信它是,因为从你们的言辞中我看到了野鸡的踪影。而且,那影子中的野鸡是绝对顽强地抗搞与淫荡无耻。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 00:33 , Processed in 0.043712 second(s), 39 queries .