租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: SPRING-HERO

关于加拿大学校的排名情况

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2002-6-27 17:21 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, I’ve also heard of that! And actually, I’m the only Chinese student currently studying at the mechanics department at the University of Windsor!
Inspired by the truth, I am considering purchasing a house, well, maybe two!
Talk of the validity of this statement is premature, instead, the numbers speak!
$80000-$110000, that’s a lot of money! How am I gonna use it? Oh, I really need to take a shower and have a hair cut, and most important of all, From now on, I will, refuse to eat any pig food (and I’ll give them away to zli31 for free).

Ai, tough I’ve given a clear signal that I no longer want hassels with dull people, I just can’t ween myself off a sense of responsibility—for instance, to cure a psycho…

A duffer said: “No too many Chinese students could care Windsor, unfortunately, it is true”
--at the end of the day, I really couldn’t understand what she wanted to say, nonetheless, I’ll move on, the sentence should be:
“ No Chinese should care about zli31, unfortunately, it is true”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-27 22:24 | 显示全部楼层
I really do not understand what you have said. In my opinion, if you did not agree with me, you can tell me. But if somebody is malicious to laugh at me, he is son of *****! Here is public area, only a reminder.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-28 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
my suggestion: set up a filter and clean out all posts from Professional.
about mba, the best is west ontario then toronto.
about computer, the best is waterloo then toronto.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-28 10:03 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, Dick?, sorry, I came from the rural area, and henceforth I don’t know how to read your name right. Anyway, now we are in talks about ranking, right?
So far your brain didn’t go rotten yet, and I won’t shoot you down, in that your ranking comment was absolutely correct.
However, don’t make trouble here, dick, and I’m pretty certain you shouldn’t expect to be able to solicit my follow-up comments, should you? Hehe
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-28 10:43 | 显示全部楼层
zli31:
Your attitude towards writing changed a lot, though your IQ level and farmer-like behavior did not. Instead, they are deteriorating.
This is public domain, and in consultation with the all-mighty webmaster, it should be our intention and thus, in our best interest to proclaim a talk-as-you-will environment. And in that sense, my messages did not and would not hinder or stop any other comments flowing to this BBS.
Just “a kind reminder”, don’t use dirty word here, we are well-educated and civilized people, hehe. And, I’m actually a coarse language broadcasting center.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-7-20 18:23 | 显示全部楼层
请教各位,如核查大学的排名以及专业排名哪?
谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-7-22 14:58 | 显示全部楼层
Search with "University" & "Ranking"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-7-22 16:36 | 显示全部楼层
屌人SPRING-HERO,
竟敢说爷是say gabage here!!!感情爷还没有开口骂人呢。
你丫的上training了吗?
http://www.sinoquebec.com/cgi-bin/ubb-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002380

就你这一边上training拿政府的补贴,一边眼红你大学同学,想上名校贴金的德性,学了也是白学。
爷我就最烦你丫的这种娘儿们,别是想你大学同学要甩你老公?

你是太騷才让人騷扰的,别再装一副可怜兮兮的样子了,看着片文章了吗?精明和虚荣的女人不能碰(http://64.124.76.21/BBSview.asp?SubID=newsdirect&MsgID=12552),希望你老公能看到这片,注意点你啊。

zzc 2002-7-22 Lib MTL
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-7-22 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LIUX1998!~!~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 06:03 , Processed in 0.050897 second(s), 40 queries .