租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: cafee

[加签] 请教父母探亲邀请函的书写

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2004-7-29 23:15 | 显示全部楼层
我已收到了邀请函的样本,是一个叫Helen的好心人发给我的,她说你们提出需求的几个人的email地址都不好用,而她的电脑不能在这个网站上发贴子,请我帮助转告你们,下面是Helen给我的留言:

hi,

I just sent you a sample invitation letter.

I saw your need on the sinoquebec, but the poster廐塉's email address does not work. Could you
post a message on the sinoquebec to tell him/her this thing. My computer can not post anythings on this web site.

Thank you.

请你们检察一下邮件系统是否有问题,我也会再给你们发一次,如仍不能收到,请回贴告诉我,我会将邀请函贴上来。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-8-2 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
我想知道邀请函的抬头到底是写给父母还是领事馆,朋友的观点不尽相同,我一直在犹豫这个问题。能告诉我吗?如果方便的话,能否也给我发一份样本参考。
frwang@21cn.com
Post by Heavy snow
Could you send me a sample of invitation letter as well, thank you very much!
my e-mail:zhy_G7@yahoo.com.cn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-8-8 15:23 | 显示全部楼层
My parents just got their visas in shanghai. One thing I can share with you is that you should write something special about this trip and your parents.

For example, my father is an architect and art collector. In the invitation letter I mentioned that I will bring them to see all the famous world-class museums in montreal and those French-infruenced architecture in old montreal city and Quebec City...

Your parents don't have to use the same reason.You can be creative!If your parents like music,you can mention jazz festival,if they like fishing,you can mention the fishing trip you plan.Anyway,say something special!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-6 18:37 | 显示全部楼层

关于邀请函

:confused: :confused:   父母探亲邀请函写英语还是汉语?邀请函直接写给父母还是写大使馆?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-6 19:30 | 显示全部楼层
写给父母。我是写了英汉两个版本
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-23 00:20 | 显示全部楼层
It's not a good idea for many people to submit an identical invitation letter to the consulate. In fact, you may write a letter according to your family status. In the letter, you may mention the settlement and steady life, studying or working status, income of each person, as well as the beauties of Canada in four seasons.

I think you should pay much more attention to the completeness of documents you should collect for applying a visitor visa.

Go and visit the website of the Canadian embassy in China.

北京:
http://www.beijing.gc.ca/beijing/ch/navmain/visa/visit/index.htm

上海:
http://www.shanghai.gc.ca/content.php?lg=cn&s=2&s_sub=183

Good luck to everyone.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-1-27 00:42 | 显示全部楼层

Guide for the invitation letter

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-28 11:45 | 显示全部楼层

Help me with my invitation letter

:confused: My parents was refused by visa officer, I am very depressed. I want to try again, and I need some good guys to help me with my invitation letter. Thank you very much.

My E-mail: leroicesar@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-4-28 11:46 | 显示全部楼层

help me with my invitation letter

:confused: My parents was refused by visa officer, I am very depressed. I want to try again, and I need some good guys to help me with my invitation letter. Thank you very much.

My E-mail: leroicesar@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-5-4 22:11 | 显示全部楼层

need an invitation letter sample

想邀父母来探亲,求好心人给发一个 invitation letter sample. 谢谢了。 [email="shaolm@hotmail.com"]shaolm@hotmail.com[/email]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-18 03:28 , Processed in 0.048478 second(s), 37 queries .