租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: x_smiler
打印 上一主题 下一主题

康大EE研究生录取

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-7-10 14:17 | 只看该作者
x_smiler and I both don't need to attend CELDT test, we just hope you guys pay attention on that.
不怕一万,就怕万一
I don't know how to translate, hiahia
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-14 15:30 | 只看该作者
Anybody got official acceptance letter?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-7-14 17:01 | 只看该作者
你们好!我和你们不是一个专业,我申请的是Civil Engineering.我今年5月底递交的申请,而且所有的材料都是我亲自送过去的。我收到系里的E-mail说我的推荐信需要由研究生院verify,而且居然要话两个月的时间,难道他们真的会寄信和我的推荐人联系吗,我的推荐人可不会英语啊(除了老师之外)。我能做些什么呢。如果真要两个月的时间,9月的开学我是没戏了。  :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-14 22:21 | 只看该作者
I have not met such a weird thing. Ordinarily,they just sned a e-mail to your refereer to inquire whether or not he/she has writen a recommendation letter for you. However, only a few appliciants have been investigated. I think you had better contact your refereers.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2003-7-14 22:56 | 只看该作者
x_smiler,

I recieved the official letter from graduate school last friday. but they asked me to confirm again, give me some info. and asked me to take the calindar.

And CELDT is necessary for me, i tested last week, but i have no any feeling. sign! just waiting for this test results now.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2003-7-15 07:39 | 只看该作者
谢谢x_smiler,我已经联系过推荐人了,其他的只能等了。  :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-15 10:16 | 只看该作者
mouse4u,
I have not received the official letter. I believe that you will pass the test. Don't sigh.
Win&Win, Roomrenter,
Has either of you gotten the official letter from graduate school?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-7-15 16:15 | 只看该作者
graduate school said that they need a couple of weeks to deal with it. and so what I can do is waiting for my official letter comes to me after at least two weeks later.  
BTW, I don't think graduate school will contact your referees. If thers is one will do so, that will not be graduate school but Director of department.
CELDT is not so hard to most of us, I think. Like what I said before, Concordia just want us to register more courses. More courses, more money.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-7-15 19:47 | 只看该作者
mouse4u

I applied M.Eng in Aerospace, and have received acceptance letter from graduate school.  

How did you know CELDT is necessary for you, from graduate school or faculty of department? and why?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2003-7-15 21:27 | 只看该作者
I recieved the official letter from graduate school today. I was asked to confirm too.

mouse4u:
You said "they asked me to take the calindar". what does it mean?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 21:13 , Processed in 0.305597 second(s), 38 queries .