[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-6-1 19:27 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
好想吃韩国拌饭  但是不知道哪里可以买到韩国辣酱:confused:   也不知道哪个牌子的好吃
还有撅菜(蚯蚓菜)哪里有卖的????:confused: :confused:
2#
发表于 2005-6-2 00:22 | 只看该作者
This is the pepper paste I use for "bi bim bap". If you find it too spicy you can add some corn syrup. Adding one tea spoon of sesame oil will enhence the flavour and make the paste thinner. I bought it at $4.99 in the Korean store on Sherbrooke West.

DSCN1455_resize.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 994)

DSCN1455_resize.jpg
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2005-6-2 10:42 | 只看该作者
Post by msandra
This is the pepper paste I use for "bi bim bo". If you find it too spicy you can add some corn syrup. Adding one tea spoon of sesame oil will enhence the flavour and make the paste thinner.

我想做韩国辣酱汤,但买了下面的那罐韩国酱,发现是拌饭吃的,你有另一种做汤辣酱的图吗?我怕再买错了.
谢谢.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-6-2 18:26 | 只看该作者

宝贝发发

你在哪里买的那个拌饭的酱啊

大概多少钱  ?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2005-6-2 19:04 | 只看该作者

informing

哪里买的底下那个辣椒酱,看上去很不错,我一般都是用那种越南的因为口味还可以,i don't like the hot sauce that are too juicy。 中国城有吗。
thx
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2005-6-3 09:14 | 只看该作者
Post by 江山
你在哪里买的那个拌饭的酱啊

大概多少钱 ?
I bought it at $4.99 in the Korean store on Sherbrooke West. You can ask the korean about red pepper paste for bibimbap, for sure they will recommend one for you.

btw what is 撅菜(蚯蚓菜)? How does it look?
You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2005-6-3 09:20 | 只看该作者
Post by 宝贝发发
我想做韩国辣酱汤,但买了下面的那罐韩国酱,发现是拌饭吃的,你有另一种做汤辣酱的图吗?我怕再买错了.
谢谢.
For soup, you should use the "fine crushed" red pepper.  
The photo below shows the "coarse" red pepper powder which I used for kimchi. Look for similar one but fine curshed.
If you can't finish them, store it in freezer with a freezer prove bag to retain flavour.

crushed red pepper.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 832)

crushed red pepper.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-6-5 11:58 | 只看该作者
Post by 江山
你在哪里买的那个拌饭的酱啊

大概多少钱 ?

在橙线VENDOME地铁站附近的一家韩国人店里买的,五块钱不到的样子,看蒙城华人报吗,这家韩国人店每星期都有广告在上面的. 他家的年糕也特别好吃.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-6-5 11:59 | 只看该作者
Post by msandra
For soup, you should use the "fine crushed" red pepper.
The photo below shows the "coarse" red pepper powder which I used for kimchi. Look for similar one but fine curshed.
If you can't finish them, store it in freezer with a freezer prove bag to retain flavour.

谢谢啦,这下我知道了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-6-5 13:26 | 只看该作者
撅菜pa有卖.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-19 10:07 , Processed in 0.055557 second(s), 46 queries .