租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: vcst
打印 上一主题 下一主题

背单词最科学的方法:献给正在奋斗的学弟学妹

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-12 00:44 | 只看该作者
jl859
       我明白您的意思,您把我当“托”了,您看看上面我的帖子,您就不会误解了。我的想法:支持免费,不是一天两天免费,而是。。。 。。。我们就是要支持为大家免费办好事的蒙城朋友,有句话叫“假做真时,真亦假”,我们既要打假,还要保护真,当然真假不是永远不变,
也会相互转化。我 对找到中国人学外语的正确之路,比如多少岁以前口音定型?怎样有效利用电影,电视和互联网学外语等,很感兴趣,特别是很多东西,理论上没解决,但实践证明 确实有效,我们在蒙城这个双语城市,有很好的条件,大家应该好好交流交流,我想抛砖引玉,可惜目前为止,很多朋友惜玉如身。再一次感谢办讲座的朋友,我建 议有录像机的将讲座录下来,做成视频供大家下载,当然要注明办讲座者。欢迎高手和志同道合者赐教和交流。514-5215310William
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-12 00:46 | 只看该作者
jl859
我明白您的意思,您把我当“托”了,您看看上面我的帖子,您就不会误解了。我的想法:支持免费,不是一天两天免费,而是。。。 。。。我们就是要支持为大家免费办好事的蒙城朋友,有句话叫“假做真时,真亦假”,我们既要打假,还要保护真,当然真假不是永远不变,
也会相互转化。我 对找到中国人学外语的正确之路,比如多少岁以前口音定型?怎样有效利用电影,电视和互联网学外语等,很感兴趣,特别是很多东西,理论上没解决,但实践证明 确实有效,我们在蒙城这个双语城市,有很好的条件,大家应该好好交流交流,我想抛砖引玉,可惜目前为止,很多朋友惜玉如身。再一次感谢办讲座的朋友,我建 议有录像机的将讲座录下来,做成视频供大家下免费下载,当然要注明办讲座者。欢迎高手和志同道合者赐教和交流。514-5215310William

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-12 00:52 | 只看该作者
boyboyfreely:
    百花齐放好!请推荐个最好的记单词软件,大家谢谢您!抛砖引玉好!欢迎高手继续赐教!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-12 00:56 | 只看该作者
jl859
也会相互转化。我 对找到中国人学外语的正确之路,比如多少岁以前口音定型?怎样有效利用电影,电视和互联网学外语等,很感兴趣,特别是很多东西,理论上没解决,但实践证明 确实有效,我们在蒙城这个双语城市,有很好的条件,大家应该好好交流交流,我想抛砖引玉,可惜目前为止,很多朋友惜玉如身。再一次感谢办讲座的朋友,我建 议有录像机的将讲座录下来,做成视频供大家下载,当然要注明办讲座者。欢迎高手和志同道合者赐教和交流。514-5215310William
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2005-3-14 04:29 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2005-3-14 19:40 | 只看该作者
I have been using English for about 15 years, but have never attempted to enlarge my vocabulary. One exception. A friend had challenged me to read a GRE vacabulary book for one week and he would test me on any 50 words. I got 49 correct. (It was a real busy week. Apart from all the assignments, a friend had come to visit me. So, about two sevenths of my spare time was spent on the streets of Shanghai.

I did not use any special method. Or perhaps I have used some methods but I have not realized it.

Anyway, it does not matter now.

I have forgotten each and every of the words I learned during that week.

There are always people trying to teach ways to memorise words of a foreign language. They are all good. At least for some people.

Not a single is the best. It's safe to say that, I suppose.

What's important is whether it suits you. For me, to remember a word as it is is much easier than remember all the "brother going to brothel alone" things (by no means to offend accueil. It just does not suit me). A new word is already a burden for me, and now I am supposed to remember something else, even more burdensome.

What's more important, what are you going to do with your newly acquired vocabulary? To pass a GRE test? Go ahead! Any method is good, as long as you can still have anything left at the time of test. Or perhaps you want to write better English and communicate in the language. Then this sort of snatch-food way of enlarging your vocabulary would never work.

In the first post, I noticed the author proudly announced that you could explain a few of the difficult words you have learned to impress the foreigners. Can you? Do you know how to explain to a foreigner the meaning of a really difficult word? In Chinese, perhaps. By saying so, I do not intend at all to offend anybody. At least I have found it very difficult to explain an English word in ENGLISH, although I feel confident that I speak better English than a lot of our country people.

In summary, do not waste your not so plentiful time memorising something that you will forget tomorrow.

Do something real.

Speak English more often. If you do not know anybody to speak English with, talk to yourself. That's what I did 20 years ago.

Listen to the radio. Watch television. Better comprehension and speaking skills are more important and more practical than a few "big words", even if you CAN really impress a few foreigners.

Write something in English.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2005-3-16 12:08 | 只看该作者

还有讲座吗?

发现这个贴子晚了
讲座还在进行吗?
想参加
velvetdang@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2005-3-16 15:37 | 只看该作者
下次若还有机会,请让我也参加好吧queenmart1996@yahoo.com.cn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2005-3-17 14:05 | 只看该作者
本周(3月19日)讲座:

安排如下
★、如果是第一次听的朋友,请务必在1:30前到,1:30~2:30安排方法介绍,如果没有听过前面方法介绍就直接听后面的,效果不好,有时更会觉的莫名其妙,所以如果没有听到前面部分,那么听后面的讲座恐怕等于浪费你的时间;
★、前面已经听过方法的朋友,请在2:30左右到,继续上次的讲座。

地点: ROOM 3280,Pavillon 3200 Jean-Brillant,Montreal University.
3200 rue Jean-Brillant
时间: 1:30~5:00 PM 周六 (3月19日)
形式: 免费开放式,请自带笔记本和笔

坐车路线
1)GUY地铁康大出口坐165或535,约10分钟,到蓝线cote-des-neiges地铁站;或坐地铁到蓝线cote-des-neiges地铁站;
2)再往蒙大方向走两条街,看到蒙大的教学大楼Pavillon 3200 Jean-Brillant;
3)三楼ROOM3280。

欢迎大家来听。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-3-19 14:13 | 只看该作者
感谢boyboyfreely & editeuref 欢迎高手继续赐招!!!谢!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 03:23 , Processed in 0.046525 second(s), 38 queries .