租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Jingren
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网上英语角

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2002-5-23 20:09 | 只看该作者
Tweaty, see my version:
* J, U1 I$ M' Y0 J$ e5 x( kThere are 3 men, one is from the States, a huge wrestler, one is from Australia, a muscular rugby player, and the other one is skinny Wang8. One day they travel to a city. There is a famous prostitute in the city who always claims that nobody can satisfy her. Those stupid egomanias just don't believe so. "I'll try her first!" says the wrestler and then he steps into her room. 1 minute, 2 minutes,...not more than 5 minutes, he comes out despondently. "Let me show you how!" says the rugby player and rushes into her room. 1 minute, 2 minutes,...just the same old thing happens, not more than 5 minutes, he sneaks out of the room like a old dog. "Well, it's my turn now!" says the skinny and boney Wang8. "a, ah, Ah, AH, AHH..." screams the *****. 1 hour, 2 hours,...,6 hours,..., the whole city can hear the ***** screaming. Finally, proud Wang8 creeps out from the room cock-a-hoop. "How can you make it???" those two with full of suspicion in mind hurry Wang8 to the answer.
: X% _6 ?* |# A7 N# P& b2 ?"Well well well," says Wang8,"...!" I am sure Wang8 knows the answer. How about you guys?  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2002-5-24 09:40 | 只看该作者
Just a hint to our readers. Chihuahua is a dog from Mexico, so he speaks in Mexican accent.2 d( t; u1 M* o, K% s2 T7 Q$ F

+ n, u' U" B9 F" z0 b$ o5 J' ?; vThe following is a straight one, no puzzle, just joke.& Y; O* D6 G/ S% n+ s9 E

5 m& C0 H% b* B5 V  e! k A Lesson in Government
% M4 q" Y5 y; O A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.
( V9 {9 p6 N, i1 k$ _4 jWhen Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was. ( Z1 U, ~- d! {. o. ^
) E/ N7 D! r1 i* I
His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.'' : j7 J1 E$ H) Q% K
; ]. b: T/ T1 m7 r$ P
''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.
+ O% G0 W5 @4 u/ i/ U1 ]8 @# g7 D0 t* x5 B' E. n
''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad. + p7 Q7 c/ b& m* s6 `& I3 t

0 H2 w, k8 n8 A) ]; D''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of shit!''
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2002-5-24 12:14 | 只看该作者
Leave her alone, she's mine.( R5 B& G" j7 @% _& m, j7 J1 r
How about Wang8's answer, did you guys get it?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:06 | 只看该作者
Tweat,I think it is a good idea to practise english by rewriting the joke. here, I practise one.
, i% D( F7 F* f9 T# f4 h" C& a! S6 h3 T! D- A- l% M' D
One day a black teenager was told in a class that the people names are usually initiated by their parent with special attention and mind. After school, the boy comes to his mother with a puzzle look on his face” say mon, why is my big brother called as Might Storm”
5 u. Q1 B$ `, \$ P“oh”,his mother said,” he was conceived in a might storm day. I still remembered this marvellous day”
4 Y& Z4 R- v# E# u' x4 lThen, the boy said, “why is my sister named cornflower”? The mother replied with sweet smile ”well, your father and I were in a land full of corn flower when we made her”.
9 K7 y0 M# R9 h7 f* YThe boy continued his curious and asked, ”so what happened to my other sister Moonchild”? Her mother said” We were watching the moon-landing when she was conceived.” then, the mother paused and said to the boy upsettingly ”do not ask any more, why don’t go to play with your brother, Torn Rubber”./ {: [. n1 p' C4 q+ T1 e
  :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:09 | 只看该作者
How to answer these two questions:
* d" w; l7 o8 u0 r0 K6 S# O  d
0 G* H8 j* A  S. s9 f1. How would you like to work?5 H; s3 F6 p9 Y

- B" i# e) ~5 L9 h6 W' V" l2. How would you like to work for us?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:23 | 只看该作者
just my understanding
( x& p; |6 L8 y" M7 ^7 Y9 c1)asking what is your work plans or your  requirments to solve the problem.
- p" O' b  J( S2)asking what is your contribution to them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:28 | 只看该作者
At the first glance, I will answer like this. However, maybe we misunderstood the questions.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:33 | 只看该作者
1) i don't like to work.
* Y% @" R  o  R6 ?2) but i like to work with you guys, becasue i consider it more of my intrest than a work...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2002-5-27 14:49 | 只看该作者
Wang8, you got it. Others have more professional answers?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2002-5-27 16:05 | 只看该作者
when given different situation,it will have different meaning.
* ?' b+ Z+ k/ i: ca much simple question ,like "what?",will probabaly deduce hundreds of meaning.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-24 06:24 , Processed in 0.047744 second(s), 40 queries .