81#
发表于 2002-4-6 13:27 | 只看该作者
谢谢热心的“YANGZI”。
再问,如果申请一方的父母探亲,是否需要我们夫妇俩人的所有资料?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2002-4-9 13:07 | 只看该作者
I think it better for both of you to submit the related documents.

You can get more details by choosing Sheng-huo-Zhi-Nan, you will see "apply for visitor visa for parents" red link.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2002-4-9 22:31 | 只看该作者

正在为父母申请移民的朋友

我母亲现在蒙城,是探亲身份。请教我如何为她申请移民。1,是申请魁省团聚移民还是申请联邦团聚移民?
2,我在网上没有查到联邦移民需要多少收入,哪位朋友不吝赐教。
3,人在这里,可否申请加拿大本地移民。若可以,怎样申请?
4,有什么高招,有利于申请成功,请指教一二。
非常感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2002-4-20 00:46 | 只看该作者
我的父亲快70岁,来加探亲,是否要体检?是先体检还是先签证?谢谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2002-4-24 23:17 | 只看该作者
不好意思,不能为你提供帮助.但不知是否能向您问一些关于父母探亲的问题.我将于下半年分娩,我是独自一个人在蒙城的新移民,丈夫不是移民,也不在蒙城.我想问一下申请我母亲或婆婆来加难度大不大,需要怎样的条件,周期有多长.
如能赐教,不胜感激.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2002-4-26 07:20 | 只看该作者
G.student:
   你好!
   我想向你请教关于宣誓书的问题,但不知怎么和你联系。
   你能给我发一个e-mail吗?
   谢谢!
   E-mail:chine9876@yahoo.com.cn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2002-4-26 16:05 | 只看该作者
my mother got the visit visa on apr.09.2002, and i did not provide any 宣誓书.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2002-4-28 01:43 | 只看该作者

紧急求救

各位前辈,

我download了Commissioner for oaths 样本,但是上面
的格式是:1。That since......我是要用这样的格式写
吗?
我申请父母探亲,如果请北京的亲戚帮他们递申请什么时候可以得到答付?
我女儿刚刚得到移民签证,我们没有时间去接她来,只好请父母探亲并送她来,这可以是他们办访问签证的理由吗?

谢谢各位,速回音!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2002-4-30 21:47 | 只看该作者

问: 关于父母探亲的问题

不知是否能问一些关于探亲的问题.

I am landed immigrant and work in Montreal. I want to invite my mother to visit me this summer. Meanwhile, I prefer my brother going with my mother so he could take care of her during the trip. If so, both my mother and my brother need to apply for Canadian visitor's visa.

Do you think it is ok to have my mother and brother to apply for the visa at the same time?
I heard that it might be difficult for brother/sister to get the visitor's visa. So maybe I should first ask my mother to apply, then my brother? I want to firstly secure my mother's visa.

Can some of you share your experience or provide suggestions? Any information would be greatly appreciated.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我母亲现在蒙城,是探亲身份。请教我如何为她申请移民。1,是申请魁省团聚移民还是申请联邦团聚移民?
2,我在网上没有查到联邦移民需要多少收入,哪位朋友不吝赐教。
3,人在这里,可否申请加拿大本地移民。若可以,怎样申请?
4,有什么高招,有利于申请成功,请指教一二。
非常感谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2002-4-30 21:49 | 只看该作者
不知是否能问一些关于探亲的问题.

I am landed immigrant and work in Montreal. I want to invite my mother to visit me this summer. Meanwhile, I prefer my brother going with my mother so he could take care of her during the trip. If so, both my mother and my brother need to apply for Canadian visitor's visa.

Do you think it is ok to have my mother and brother to apply for the visa at the same time?
I heard that it might be difficult for brother/sister to get the visitor's visa. So maybe I should first ask my mother to apply, then my brother? I want to firstly secure my mother's visa.

Can some of you share your experience or provide suggestions? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

-------------

Sorry to have mixed the former post with the message from another friend ..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 10:29 , Processed in 0.049161 second(s), 38 queries .