没听说有这样的卡 都是固定价钱固定次数的 不能无限次得看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-11-26 02:15 | 只看该作者
Post by labattblue
我非常爱看电影,不知montreal的电影院,有没有可以办卡看电影的。就是说,每月交一定的钱,然后用卡,无限制的看电影。

希望给我们信息!
I don't know is there such a card, however, i hope the following information is helpful:

Most Cinema Guzzo cinemas have a dicount price of 5~6 dollar in everyday afternoons and the evenings of Tue. and Wen.

Even better, you pay just 1 dollar + tax, no kidding, for a movie at dollar cinema located at Blvd. Decarie, check out the link here http://www.dollarcinema.ca
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-11-26 14:57 | 只看该作者
Post by nande
I don't know is there such a card, however, i hope the following information is helpful:

Most Cinema Guzzo cinemas have a dicount price of 5~6 dollar in everyday afternoons and the evenings of Tue. and Wen.

Even better, you pay just 1 dollar + tax, no kidding, for a movie at dollar cinema located at Blvd. Decarie, check out the link here http://www.dollarcinema.ca

DVD?

all of movies on dollar cinema have dvd on rent or sale.
why there is no any update movie?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-11-26 19:46 | 只看该作者
Post by BlueCoffee
DVD?

all of movies on dollar cinema have dvd on rent or sale.
why there is no any update movie?

I don't think it's DVD. You will see they have a projecting room on 2nd floor, the same floor with the toilet for male. I found they use "film roll" there.

Actually, DVD or not, i don't care. BTW, it's impossible to watch a latest movie with just one dollar
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-11-26 20:34 | 只看该作者
www.zip.ca

share with your friend to cut the cost even low
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2005-5-3 21:40 | 只看该作者

Dollar cinema

It is showing "Aviator" now.
Starting this Friday, it'll show the following movies:

Ong Bak
Rated: PG-13

When the head of Ong-Bak, the sacred Buddha of a poor village is stolen, the population is plunged into misery. The Buddha was the focal point of an anniversary vigil believed to bring rain to the drought-stricken area. Young Ting is selected by the villagers to travel to Bangkok and rescue the relic in time for their ceremony. Ting has an affinity with the statue as he was left on the temple steps as a baby and raised by monks, who taught him muay thai, but forbade him to use it in combat. But now he is forced to delve into a seedy underworld and try to avoid temptation...

Million Dollar Baby

In the wake of a painful estrangement from his daughter, boxing trainer Frankie Dunn has been unwilling to let himself get close to anyone for a very long time--then Maggie Fitzgerald walks into his gym. In a life of constant struggle, Maggie's gotten herself this far on raw talent, unshakable focus and a tremendous force of will. But more than anything, she wants someone to believe in her. The last thing Frankie needs is that kind of responsibility-- let alone that kind of risk--but won over by Maggie's sheer determination, he begrudgingly agrees to take her on. In turns exasperating and inspiring each other, the two come to discover that they share a common spirit that transcends the pain and loss of their pasts, and they find in each other a sense of family they lost long ago. Yet, they both face a battle that will demand more heart and courage than any they've ever known.

The Ring Two

Rachel Keller (Naomi Watts) and her son Aidan (David Dorfman) have relocated to the quaint mountain town of Astoria, Oregon, where Rachel has found a new job at the local Astoria Gazette, working alongside reporter David Rourke (Simon Baker). The discovery of a local teenage homicide whilst scanning the electronic Astoria Police archives prompts Rachel to uncover the truth behind it. Before long, Rachel has linked the homicide to the mysterious video tape. When Rachel is within reach of uncovering the secret, she finds and then destroys the killer videotape. Bad move. Soon after, Aidan is hospitalized; unconscious, perilously cold, and bruised. Rachel suspects this is the act of the vengeful ghost Samara Morgan, but the local physician, Dr Emma Temple, suspects otherwise. Having being blamed for child abuse and looking guilty as sin, Rachel returns to Seattle to dig deeper into the past of the ghostly Samara whom is apparently trying to re-enter corporeal existence by using Aidan as a conduit/host. Will the secrets Rachel uncovers solve problems, or will they end more lives?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2005-5-4 11:21 | 只看该作者
Cinéma Du Parc   offers month pass, and they always have programs for niche --- old movie reviews, documentaries, east euro and asian ones...

also do some theaters located in St Denis and St laurent...like Ex-Centris    ( i love their show rooms and taste for movie)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2005-5-5 13:21 | 只看该作者

May 6 to 12 @ Dollar Cinema

The Aviator (G)
6:10pm

Ong Back (PG-13)
2:35pm, 9:10pm and Friday/Saturday 11:00pm

The Ring 2 (PG-13)
12:35pm, 7:00pm and Friday/Saturday 11:10pm

Million Dollar Baby (PG-13)
2:30pm, 8:55pm

Daniel & the Superdogs (G)
12:45pm, 4:20pm

Meet the Fockers (PG-13)
4:55pm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 05:55 , Processed in 0.047918 second(s), 39 queries .