租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 甑士隐
打印 上一主题 下一主题

如何申请欧洲申根签证啊?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2003-3-31 21:49 | 只看该作者
jigwag: could you recommend a website to book the ticket? I checked one website, the price is quite expensive (CA$1200 for a round trip). tks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-4-1 01:39 | 只看该作者
www.expedia.ca

It is a hard to find out cheaper tickets through web. Normally, flights on Monday or Tuesday to/from Paris is cheaper. It also depends on your staying span. Another factor is departure date, who knows which day enjoys much discount! The only method is to try as many different combinations of date as you can, like 8.1-8.30, 7.29-8.27, and so on...

Check rencent newpaper is also a good way to find special discount and Charter offer. As for lastest Travel Section of Gazette(Mar.29,2003), a round trip to Paris of April 2-9 is only C$484 from United Airlines.

Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-4-1 10:39 | 只看该作者
tks a lot jigwag. The price is quite expensive as per the result I got from expedia.ca.

I am checking more travel agencies' price.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2003-4-1 13:04 | 只看该作者
jigwag: I have some another questions. I am planning the trip in the end of August. Shall I book ticket as early as now or shall I wait till August?

I didn't get the visa yet. I will have to get a Europe visa and a UK visa. Do you know how long will it take?

Xie Xie!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-4-1 13:59 | 只看该作者
UK visa is a problem, about 80C$, must go to Ottawa.

Shengen Visa is easy, go to the first stop country's consulation of your trip. In Montreal, Franch Consulation is at Palace VilleMarie 26eth.
It will take 20 minutes to get the visa, however, you should get there early, otherwise you will wait for two hours in line. You should bring your round trip ticket and receipt of hotel booking.
If you are PRC, and your trip span is less than 15 days, you are allowed to enter France free of visa.

As a PRC, you don't need a visa to enter Switerland.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-4-1 14:04 | 只看该作者
Booking ticket early is a dilemma.

Generally speaking, booking early will save money, as far as not change your mind. If fact, in most cases, Charter tickets that sold a week before departure can enjoy shocking discount.

Sort like 649, eh? 600C$ or so is cheap enough. If you take my word, take it at any time.

Good luck.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-4-1 22:50 | 只看该作者
thank you very much jigwag! Your words are really good reference!

I found the ticket is much more expensive in August than in May.     I am not sure when I gonna book the ticket.

About "Shengen Visa -- go to the first stop country's consulation of your trip"...so if I have a France shengen visa, I can't go to Germany first?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-4-2 00:07 | 只看该作者
本人用三天办好了三个欧洲国家签证,把过程说一下,希望对后来者有帮助。
材料准备:
1。机票预订证明:找一家旅行社,告诉对方我想去欧洲,对方给我几本旅游指南,我选择了一条线路并要求预订(免费),但我说明我首先需要得到签证,需要订机票证明,我为此交了100元(这100元只要我最后在此购买机票,就可以算在票价里)。
说明:等你办好签证,旅行线路和时间都可以根据需要再调整的。

2。银行存款证明,并打印最近三个月的交易清单(若你有存折,打印存折就可以)。
3。你的身份证明。找有关单位说明你的身份。
申根国家签证:
我选择了法国领事馆。保安和工作人员都很友好、和气,感觉象到邻居家串门。签证官基本上看完我的材料后就说没问题(没看存折),然后才让我交钱(CD40.23),再给我一张表填(和先填的差不多).后来她还看我的旅行线路(还好我一直带在身上),告诉我还要哪些国家签证.
注意:法国签证有效期不是从签发签证日开始,而是你在表上指定的进入日期开始的.
英国签证:
价格86元.我赶了最早一班车(6AM)到OTTAWA,下车后坐公共汽车到英国使馆时还等了10分钟才开门.签证处是从后门进去,保安开门后,就在过道上每个人拿个号,然后上二楼.这儿的签证过程有所不同.柜台的工作人员接收并检查你的材料是否齐全,并问一些简单问题,材料全才接受并让交钱.然后这些材料被交到后台处理.我正愁不知要等多长时间呢.没想到差不多半小时就送出来了.
注意:除了其他材料外,英国大使馆要看存折,或交易清单.
瑞士签证:
我是办好英国签证后突然认识到瑞士不属于申根国家的.而英国使馆留下了我的所有材料,所以只好再去旅行社、银行办材料。前两处我都赶了早的好处,去瑞士领事馆却赶晚了。到那儿时差10分钟就要关门了,里面除了签证官一个人也没有。什么问题也没问,比国内办学生证还要简单。不过签证官不仅看了我的旅行计划,还拿去复印了作为材料的一部分。
价格44刀。地址:1572 Dr. Penfield. Bus No.165从 Guy Concordia 往北坐两站。
教训:完全可以办完申根签证就当即去办瑞士签证。后者开放时间: 10AM-1PM。
经验:西人旅行社给的旅行指南还能作为旅行计划用。实际过程都没有他们网站上描述的那么严格。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-4-2 00:35 | 只看该作者
No, You should get your Shengen visa from the country where you will land first.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-4-2 00:50 | 只看该作者
I found the link in my favorites. Hope it will help you.

http://www.eurovisa.info/WhereApply.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 19:01 , Processed in 0.059982 second(s), 49 queries .