返回列表
楼主: gonow
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他币种] 各位it界的朋友,谁能帮我一个忙,本人愿重酬3000加币

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2004-10-27 15:37 | 只看该作者

I believe the job market is too bad

3 years ago I got my first job at first interview in mtl. after i possessed the 3 years experience, i had already gone 5 interviews, i got no offer. every interview is realy different, u can only gain interview experience through time. it's realy hard to say how to prepare will work. i believe too many it professionals are in the market to compete so few opportunities. keep trying, my friends
Post by tigerhorse
我很快找到工作,本人找工作的体会:
要了解这里的面试过称,不同于中国。不知道大家有过多少面试。我感觉如果3个面试,如果你准备好,至少应该得一个OFFER。这里的面试注重课本知识,比 如考你C++基本概念,不知你能否不看书就答对。考你算法,不看书就能写好。如果行,再加上好点的ENGLISH,你会很快找到工作。我朋友今年来 MONTREAL,一个月就找到。IT行业是一样。希望大家都有工作。可用E-MAIL联络:
tigermonkey862000@yahoo.ca
有时发贴子找LADY,请大家理解
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2004-10-28 12:41 | 只看该作者
奇怪啊,我看我的朋友,以前的好多同事都能找到工作,感觉如果写程序,语言无所谓,能沟通就行了,主要是经验吧,如果你以前的工作经历正好就是他们需要的,上来就干活,其他条件他们根本不关心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2004-10-28 14:37 | 只看该作者
这里需要的位置多是专门人才,和国内万金油似的工作经历多有不符,所以,简历要专。就你的情形看,应着重突出c/c++方面经验,至于其他的东西比如java/help desk/unix sa/windows sa,放到简历上,除了副作用以外,我看不出有什么好处。

据我所知,这里developer不会去做什么helpdesk/sa的工作。你有n年c/c++经验,谁会找你去做java junior developer? VB什么的倒可以作为一个补充。

-----------------------------

我申请工作的顺序是:
1. C/C++在Unix和Windows环境的初、中级开发职位(累计七年的工作经验);
2. Visual Basic 和 Delphi的初级开发职位(各有两年的工作经验,当然互相之间有交叉);
3. Visual Basic和C#在.NET下的初级开发职位(.NET没有直接工作经验,但自己接受过一些培训,可以很快上手);
4. Java的初级开发职位(Java没有直接工作经验,只是有个SCJP证书,可以很快上手)
5.上述软件开发环境的Testing或QA工作;
6. Help Desk或Unix和windows系统管理工作, 因为我有MCSE证书,而且最
后一份工作有几年的Unix和Windows系统管理经验.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2004-10-28 16:24 | 只看该作者

Job opportunity in IT

Below is post in some group, someone who is interested can send resume to them directly

There is the following two job ooportunities in my development group. If you are interested or know someone that could be interested, please send the resume at [email="hr@ortivusna.com"]hr@ortivusna.com[/email].

Software Developer

We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Development team to participate in the evolution of our product base.

The selected candidate will:

• Write specification documents
  • Develop in C++ & C# in the Windows environment
  • Perform unit and integration tests
  • Use Unified Process (UP) tools and artifacts

we are looking for someone with
  • A computer science degree3 to 5 years of  experience with C++, MFC and Microsoft tools
  • Object oriented programming knowledge<Knowledge of UML, Design Pattern and Unified ProcessC# and .NET experience would be an asset.
Software Tester

We are looking for a Software Tester to join our Development team to participate in the evolution of our product base.

The selected candidate will:

• Prepare test plans
  • Design and execute test cases
  • Prepare test environments
  • Defect management, Bug fixing and bug reporting through bug tracking software.

We are looking for someone with:

• Knowledge of Microsoft environments (Windows NT, 2000, XP and Server 2003)
  • Experience with Microsoft SQL Server would be an asset.
  • Knowledge of SQL programming would be an asset.
  • Responsible, autonomous and flexible

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-11-6 11:25 | 只看该作者

不要着急!坚持不懈!

其实在哪里找工作都一样,要有耐心,研究好方法.要坚持不懈.

一般来说,最容易的事情最可能没有意义.回国当然容易,从哪里来回哪里去是最容易的事情.
留下来坚持不容易.
我看你才几天就改变主意,是否太快.是否再努力努力.

多伦多是公司多,机会多,工作岗位多,同时竞争也激烈,是一样的.
美国机会更多呀!

我看你是人才,不要灰心.会有好结果的!

祝你顺利!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2004-11-9 10:40 | 只看该作者

Prepare several CVs

Just a little suggestion from my experience of job hunting: Prepare several CVs which each focus on one skill. For instant, one cv for programmer analysis, focus on C++ skill; one for network, one for help desk (general IT).

Send A LOT of CVs, for some strange reason, in the begining after I sent out CVs, I didn't get any response, but don't give up so quick....once you get interview, you are very close to your goal.
Good Luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2004-11-9 11:52 | 只看该作者

丁定定

别灰心,,本地人找工作也要90天呢
Post by trueprice
这么好背景,也这样难找? 是不是你要求太高了?:rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 04:19 , Processed in 0.042576 second(s), 35 queries .