41#
发表于 2004-11-5 15:29 | 只看该作者

who knows pansat 2500A?

有谁知道性价比这款更好的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2004-11-5 21:41 | 只看该作者
接受机我不太在行,你打电话给捷太的老板把,听说他那里有很多品种。至于价钱吗对发烧友一定便宜的拉!他这人有个缺点只要谈得来就是朋友,然后价钱什么都好说了:d :d :d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2004-11-5 21:44 | 只看该作者
Post by mobileplay
有谁知道性价比这款更好的

接收机我不太在行,你打电话给捷太的老板把,听说他那里有很多品种。至于价钱吗对发烧友一定便宜的拉!他这人有个缺点只要谈得来就是朋友,然后价钱什么都好说了:d :d :d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2004-11-5 21:46 | 只看该作者
谁能大概提供下蒙城的大概经纬度?比如在lasalle~~

先谢了~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2004-11-5 22:36 | 只看该作者
纬度: 45度30分

经度 :西经 73度33分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2004-11-5 22:59 | 只看该作者

蒙城的大概经纬度

蒙城的大概经纬度(官方数据):
纬度latitude :45.5度
经度longtitude:73.6度(W)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2004-11-6 00:00 | 只看该作者

关于接收机!

接收机的差别一般比较大,是烧友必须认真对待的主要器件!
玩家所选的接收机必须支持软件升级,多为: Panset, Fortec, BB or Dreambox那么究竟哪款好?给大家推荐一篇文章参考参考!树立一个概念!

What receiver to buy? Fortec, Panset, BB or Dreambox, etc?
-----------------------------------------------------
Want a reliable FTA receiver and do not know what to get? I am not a dealer or affiliated with any manufacturer, so I have no ax to grind. This guide will pass along my observations as a FTA user and give you a good place to start your FTA education.
I have both a Pansat 2500a and a Fortec Ultra and here are the differences. They are both fine and proven receivers with blind search, which are made by the same company, Hyundai. They both can use the others software, but to do that you would need a econd remote to match the flash (add $20 USD). So, If you flash a the ultra with the Pansat, you will need to buy a Pansat remote. And vice versa for Pansat with Ultra flash (same cost for remote).
The Ultra is currently selling for $20-30 USD less than the Pansat. Both are reliable, easy to set up and have s-video and coax TV outputs. Both do not provide electronic program guides for Dish and have limited guides for Bev.The fortec and pansat both have digital audio out.
The Pansat is a bit more deluxe, has some extra features and a two-year warrantee as opposed to a one-year for the Ultra. But, I do not know if that matters, since once you flash either unit, the manufacturers say the warrantee is void.
The Pansat 2500A has a nicer (on screen cosmetics) and little friendlier interface (IMHO not a big deal). If you flash your Ultra to Pansat (I have), it becomes a Pansat in these respects. But a word of caution after the BB clone time bomb and chip fiasco killed so many BB’s, be careful of anti-clone flashes as Black List clams for clones using his Pansat flashes.
However the true Pansat has a motor controller and an optional (costs more) UHF Remote kit, so you can control the same receiver connected to several TVs through walls. You would get the same channel on each TV though. The motor controller enables you to
motorize and automatically position your dish antenna.
With a properly set up system, you would be able to receive any TV or Radio channel automatically on any sat that is visable and receivable in your area on your equipment. That is as long as there are no obstructions, you use the correct LNB, and your dish is large enough.Performance and picture quality are about the same. Both provide an excellent picture to a quality TV The bottom line is:Buy the Pansat if the extra price does not matter and/or you want a proven unit that will allow you to motorize your dish.
Buy the Ultra if you want the best bang-for-the buck in a proven unit and/or do not need a unit that will allow you to motorize your dish.
So what about the PanTec clone that is about $30 USD cheaper than the Fortec Ultra and is said to be a cross between the Pansat and the Fortec? It is said to be able to use both Pansat and Fortec software and even comes with both remotes. It is smaller than either of the better-known units. The downsides are it has just come out, has no history and we do not know what the support will be like or even if it will be truly compatible with all future Pansat and Fortec lashes. Please note: Unlike the Pansat and Fortec units the PanTec is not factory flashed for anything-not even FTA. So it is not ready to do anything out of the box. You will first have to flash it to the PanTec
factory flash (FTA) and then to any other flash. If you flash the PanTec to anything else before you do the factory flash, it will have to be J-Taged or returned to the factory. Also the PanTec loader will
only work with Windows XP it will not work with Win98, Win95 and other OS's.
Buy PanTec ONLY if you are willing to take a chance on an unproven receiver, are prepared to do a more dificult and less-forgiving setup, you have Windows XP and you need the lowest cost. But for even $30-$50 more, I would recommend a Fortec or a Pansat. Since
some dealers are selling the Fortec for less than $10 USD more than they sell the PanTec, there the choice is a no brainer.
What if money is no object? The Dreambox is said to be great! Everything I have heard about it has been positive. Dreambox does provide electronic program guides (EPG) for Dish and Bev and has a built-in hard drive for recording and time-shifting. Its only downside is that since there is a very steep learning curve, I have been told that it may be too dificult for newbies.
The BlackBird is also in that price range but, after the clone-kill timebomb and chip upgrade fiascos, I would never buy a BlackBird. Besides even if BB works, many would argue that the Pansat and Fortec provide equal performance with better support. And you could
buy two (almost three) Fortec Ultras for the price of a single BlackBird.
Another way to go is by using a PCI DVB card in your computer. Its major advantage is that it is easier and faster to recover from an ECM with thie card. Since it is open sourced, you can even fix it yourself, unlike a FTA receiver. The PCI DVB does provide electronic
program guides (EPG) for Dish and Bev and uses your computer's hard drive for recording and time-shifting.But the FTA receiver is much easier to set up than the PCI DVB card. Also the picture quality may not be quite as good with the PCI DVB card as it is with a FTA receiver -- depending on the program and the video card you use with the card.
If you want to buy a card, the Hauppauge Nexus-S (or a clone) is by far the best and easiest to set up and it includes a built-in processor and video outputs. But with a list price of $200 USD, it is also one of the most expensive. IMHO: I own one and it is well worth the premium, if you can afford it. Its TV output with a quality TV and My Theater is high quality. The picture will not be as good with the FREE program ProgDVB.Lots of people swear by the harder-to set up Twinhan card, which will only set you back less than half of the Nexus-S. But, unlike the Nexus-s, it requires a faster computer, installing codecs, and good video card with a TV output if you want to watch on your TV. But with a steet price of $70-$80 USD, many people find that it is the lowest priced reliable ticket to FTA.
This is not meant to teach you everything you need to know. However, it will provide a good foundation for your FTA education.

希望对你有所帮助!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2004-11-6 11:05 | 只看该作者

原有长城卫视转收江苏国际台"三步曲"

目前长城卫视在EchoStar9上锁码播放,只有江苏国际卫视台仍然免费播放.原有长城卫视的观众只需修改转发器参数:

1).收看原有长城卫视的任一频道,虽然看不见电视信号,但是接收机将锁定EchoStar9上原有长城卫视的转发器;

2).在接收机上寻找频率(FREQUENEY)是12160的转发器,修改频率为11957,确认误码率(SYMBOL)是20000和极化(POLARIZATION)是垂直(VER);

3).搜索新增的转发器,就能收到一些卫视台,其中就有未锁码的江苏国际卫视台.

点击见更多详情.请网友尽量自力更生,转收江苏国际.如果还是有问题,可来电514-909-5832(9:00 - 20:00)免费咨询.谢谢合作.

捷泰电子沈先生
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2004-11-6 12:01 | 只看该作者
BB不能合法销售(见捷泰电子 卫视星闻 2004-04-15 皇家騎警稽查扣压 "黑鳥"折戟蒙城老港).

捷泰電子为了感谢网友和客户的支持, 特价供应Pansat 2500A, Fortec Lifetime, Sat Cruiser DSR-101 Plus+, 均有现货. DreamBox DM7000已经售罄,现在接收预定.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2004-11-8 00:30 | 只看该作者

能不能给烧友留出一个干净的空间!

这里是烧友学习的地方,为什么那些下三烂商人要在这里瞎参合,那个姓沈的,请你滚远点好不好!你那点水和你接触过的人谁不知道,别在这里招摇撞骗了!一年前你他妈知道卫星电视是什么!在你身边十多年还不知道你的底细吗!我在这里点到为止,不要让我将你的龌龊的事抖出来!烧友需要一块干净的地方学习切磋,不懂就虚心学习,不要在此误导新手!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 08:35 , Processed in 0.049741 second(s), 41 queries .