租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: dammy
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 我爱花泽类-喜欢F4的妹妹请进来

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2002-4-22 11:34 | 只看该作者
I am speechless really and better shut my hole up! I thought there are only fools 4 but 5, 6, 7...and more here in Canada----no offense.
Frankly most of those singers from HK and TW know nothing about Music and those crazy fans are unfortunately from the city which lacks of culture background. Before you throw your dirty words to me, pls make sure you understand what is called music and culture. Most of them such as F4, xie4 ting2 feng1, chen2 guan4 xi1...only got  goodlooking faces and nothing----I am from a family of musicians so I dare to say so.
Like Zheng4 Jun1 said----all of them are garbages!  :cool:  
Whatever and whoever     you like no bricks pls!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2002-4-22 12:15 | 只看该作者
Matrix, you are a little too serious. Pop culture is present in this society and it has its value, and to me, it does not conflict with classic music. 谢霆锋and F4,功底是不怎样,休闲时听听也无妨, 不至于整个人都变成一个fool, as you described.
你不会整天都听CBC radio2, the classic, 一次都没去过卡拉ok吧.如果是的话,本姑娘下次出去玩一定拉上你.  wink  

(btw, the word garbage can only be used in its singular form.)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2002-4-22 12:26 | 只看该作者
xiaoAn, you think you are smarter than me right? I surely knew garbage is uncountable but I just love to use it that way, because they are!
BTW, I am a big fan of Pop, Rock, Punk, Blues, Reggae, Jazz, Alternative, R & B, Hip Hop...all kinds of good music, I just don't like garbagesssssssssssssssssss!!! Because Xie ting feng, F5 (hehe), chen guan xi....are countable fools!
Frankly, nice to have you.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2002-4-23 00:10 | 只看该作者
Almost forget, thank you very much for inviting me to karaoke, it is very nice of you indeed. But as a professional singer, I used to get paid by singing so really no need to go to karaoke. But if you'd like to invite me to 281 or super sex, I'll take it into consideration, hehe...  :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2002-12-17 18:20 | 只看该作者
寻人同去F4演唱会,明年2月,美国。
人多可以买二送一,还可以就个伴。
CALL 514-4840522
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2002-12-18 01:51 | 只看该作者
都是你们整天瞎绞和,我女朋友也跑去看了,
看完就。。。。。,还整天说:。。。。?
还让我。。。。。。
所以大家千万不要让你女朋友看,切记切记!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-20 00:07 , Processed in 0.041658 second(s), 34 queries .