租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 762|回复: 1

写给蒙特利尔市的几条小小建议

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2018-12-12 10:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我是一名来蒙特利尔探亲旅行的中年人,我非常喜欢这座城市,包括优美的环境,丰富的文化生活,便捷实惠的生活等等,但是,我也希望提几条小小的建议,不一定正确,供大家参考。
0 g/ X9 o# W1 s: A3 h  w8 f* |+ ?: Y5 {9 i7 L" }+ r2 Q: v& n# `
1、建议增加或调整地铁启动时的提示音乐,目前的音乐当然也很好,但显得有些压抑,建议增加活泼振奋型的音乐;
: K+ i( h* n5 i$ C8 M2、建议公交车的站亭内增加各路公交车的路线站点信息;
2 c) e9 N' }  e3、建议蒙特利尔把人工智能产业作为重点发展产业,吸引优秀的人才来蒙特利尔,并在城市运营管理、商业、服务业、金融、自动驾驶交通、智慧物流、医疗健康、教育、文化、游戏、娱乐、产业升级等各领域大力推广应用;
2 ~5 i0 y$ s. Y+ ~7 L, e4、建议引进一些人工智能的无人公共厕所,解决人们在公共场所方便的问题;
) r  {: M# c  ?/ o/ \( A5、建议在部分公共场所增加一些人工智能的旅游导览显示屏,宣传蒙特利尔的概况、历史文化介绍、旅游景点介绍、城市发展计划和美好愿景以及与市民和旅行者互动的窗口平台。
, [! O4 o$ F# T. e7 g) ~6、建议在蒙特利尔国际机场增加一两名亲善大使,解决人们入关的种种问题,增加城市的美好第一印象和亲和力。6 U' @% s5 W4 l+ E0 n' q' M

6 q  e' _0 @; m2 s4 h$ {3 C) e- ^, v" [5 T
I am a middle-aged Chinese who travels to Montreal to visit relatives. I really like the city, beautiful environment, rich cultural life, convenient and affordable life, etc. However, I also wish to mention a few small suggestion which is not necessarily correct. They are just for your reference.
2 K8 m2 u% O; o5 K9 v1 |3 ?1. It is recommended to increase or adjust the music of the subway when the subway starts moving. The current music is of course very good, but it seems to be somewhat oppressive. It is recommended to add lively and inspiring music;
) z, _+ |: n" n+ j# {  E2. It is recommended to increase the route information of each bus in the station booth of the bus;
- o# j! a& |& f' ^( Q+ g9 |3. It is recommended that Montreal take the artificial intelligence industry as a key development industry, attract outstanding talents to Montreal, and promote applying AI in urban operations, commerce, business, services, finance, autonomous driving, smart logistics, medical health, education, culture, industrial upgrading, etc.;$ j' W. c! K- b5 j' z1 G! z% y
4. It is recommended to introduce some artificial intelligenct unmanned public toilets to solve the problem of people's toilet request in public places;" s- s0 a  t2 L/ _( }
5. It is recommended to add some artificial intelligenct tour guide screens in some public places to promote the overview of Montreal, historical and cultural introductions, introduction of tourist attractions, urban development plans and good visions, as well as a window platform for interaction with citizens and travelers.; v( N% r4 Z7 s4 M! H7 l0 [# d
6. It is recommended to add one or two goodwill ambassadors at the Montreal International Airport to solve various problems of people entering the country and increase the city's first nice impression and affinity.
8 h% y3 U( c( R6 S7 l  ^  \1 n: a; g+ c

; M& D* \$ U/ v) r" v
发表于 2018-12-12 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
Qu'est-ce que tu racontes? 9 {0 L  _' F& ^* t  q0 @

; f- l  y3 v! v; G) I6 u+ C5 S* ZJoking!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 02:33 , Processed in 0.039872 second(s), 31 queries .