租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 2637|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

关于 Solidarity Tax Credit

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-7-25 09:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请问大家是否知道要符合什么条件才能够申请到魁北克的solidarity tax credit?
我在Revenu Quebec 的网页上查到相关信息,说是要18岁以上,魁北克居民和加拿大公民。我都符合这些要求,但是Revenu Quebec 却拒绝了我的申请。不知道是不是还有其它的条件。。。

请了解相关信息的好心人士帮忙。谢谢!
2#
发表于 2014-7-25 10:07 | 只看该作者
revenue quebec 上的条件你都满足了没? 可以打电话去问问

Eligibility Requirements for the Solidarity Tax Credit         

You can claim the solidarity tax credit if, at the beginning of a  month included in the period from July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2014, you  meet the following requirements:         

• You are 18 or older or, if you are under 18, you

• You are resident in Québec.
  • You or your spouse is

• a Canadian citizen;
    • a permanent resident or protected person within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; or
    • a temporary resident or holder of a temporary resident permit within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act who has been living in Canada for the preceding 18 months.

However, you are not entitled to the solidarity tax credit         

• for the month(s) at the beginning of which you are confined to a prison or similar institution; or
  • for the month(s) in which someone receives the child assistance payment from the Régie des rentes du Québec with regard to you.

Note                  If you have a spouse who ordinarily lives with you, only one of you can claim the solidarity tax credit for both of you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2014-7-25 12:06 | 只看该作者
It is correct.  STC amount varies pending on your situation.  The only possible reason that u get $0 . . . . your family income is too high.  STC amount starts to drop once your family income hits ~$32,000.
Post by guangzhou;3412603
请问大家是否知道要符合什么条件才能够申请到魁北克的solidarity tax credit?
我在Revenu Quebec 的网页上查到相关信息,说是要18岁以上,魁北克居民和加拿大公民。我都符合这些要求,但是Revenu Quebec 却拒绝了我的申请。不知道是不是还有其它的条件。。。

请了解相关信息的好心人士帮忙。谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-25 13:46 | 只看该作者
Post by iMP;3412680
It is correct.  STC amount varies pending on your situation.  The only possible reason that u get $0 . . . . your family income is too high.  STC amount starts to drop once your family income hits ~$32,000.

I just received a message that Revenu Quebec left on my phone saying that it's probably because I am no longer the only person in my household who is paying rent or something along those lines...I can't find that eligibility criterion anywhere on their website. Do you know if there is a criterion of that sort?

P.S I just want to get some information before calling Revenu Quebec back. Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2014-7-25 14:11 | 只看该作者
Thought I did post equation on Sinoquebec, I can't find it now.  

If your family income is not over ~$32,000 for 2013, the LEAST u'll get is minimum ~$22.xx/mth/person.  Even if your lease is not under your name, u'll still get the above minimum amount.  U're not the only person in the household does not decrease your STC amount to $0, only if your FAMILY INCOME is too high.

As for eligibility criteria, it's already answer in #2 in this post, else do your own search on Revenu Quebec website.  And/or repost your question on the Tax and Benefit forum.  Nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-7-28 13:30 | 只看该作者
Post by iMP;3412727
Thought I did post equation on Sinoquebec, I can't find it now.  

If your family income is not over ~$32,000 for 2013, the LEAST u'll get is minimum ~$22.xx/mth/person.  Even if your lease is not under your name, u'll still get the above minimum amount.  U're not the only person in the household does not decrease your STC amount to $0, only if your FAMILY INCOME is too high.

As for eligibility criteria, it's already answer in #2 in this post, else do your own search on Revenu Quebec website.  And/or repost your question on the Tax and Benefit forum.  Nice day!

Thank you very much for the information you provided!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 13:19 , Processed in 0.042195 second(s), 35 queries .