租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 855|回复: 4

我为什么对孔子学院在加拿大扩张表示担忧?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2014-6-24 19:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我为什么对孔子学院在加拿大扩张表示担忧?
摘自:多伦多《大中报》

Confucius Institute will brainwash Canadian youth

由于多伦多公立教育局开办的孔子学院要求教师对中国政治禁忌话题进行自我审查,令加国家长就中国政府会对加国儿童产生潜移默化的影响倍感担忧。在加国出生的目前在大学就读的Kevin Jia在此评论文章中表述了与加国家长类似的担忧,并且揭示了一个让人震惊的现象,即在中国政府的审查制度下,中国青年失去判断能力而盲目地支持一个在25年前向其公民开枪的政府。

The subtle influence of the Chinese government over Canadian childrenhas caused great concerns amongst Canadian parents as the Confucius Institute – which trains teachers to self-censor political tabooed contents -- has found its way intoTDSB classrooms. In his op-ed piece that shares similar concerns with Canadian parents, Kevin Jia, a university student born in Canada, makes a shocking revelation that Chinese government censorship has left Chinese youths to be brainwashed into supporting a government that opened fire on its own people a quarter century ago.

当我在一个月前第一次听说伦多公立教育局引进孔子学院时,我觉得稀松平常。如果中国政府希望通过向加国学生提供汉语课程提升自己的形象,又会有什么危害呢?但是,与我在中国长大的女友以及表弟数次交谈后我顿悟到,我们不能允许中国国营机构控制加拿大的教学内容。

When I first heard that the TDSB would be introducing the Confucius institute into Toronto schools 1 month ago, I thought nothing of the new initiative. If the Chinese government wants to improve its image by offering Chinese courses for Canadian students, what could the harm be? However, from conversations with my cousins and my girlfriend growing up in China, I had an epiphany—we cannot allow state run organizations to dictate Canadian educational content.

我观察到网络上散发的,将在当地大学推出的汉语课程吹得天花乱坠的孔子学院的广告。中国共产党成功地将孔子学院包装成正当的教育机构。他们的营销做得非常出色,以至于我都差点相信孔子学院是在加拿大正式运作的学院!因为随着汉语成为越来越重要的语言,我觉得多伦多公立教育局开设孔子学院是顺理成章的事。

I’ve seen Confucius Institute advertisements all over the internet-- they boast fancy images and colorful graphics displaying Chinese courses at local universities. The Chinese Communist Party has done a wonderful job of branding the institute as a legitimate education provider. They were doing such a good job of marketing that they even duped me into believing the institute was Canadian run!With Chinese becoming an increasingly important language to learn, the Confucius Initiative led by the TDSB was a logical move—or so I thought.

大多数加拿大华人都知道,6.4事件的25周年纪念日刚刚刚过去。今年我以记者的身份参加了多伦多的烛光守夜活动。当天多伦多大学Hart House的体育场上摆放着祭奠逝者的鲜花和令人触目惊心的相片,严肃地向人们再现了遭中国政府残酷镇压的这场血腥中国运动的真相。

As most Chinese-Canadians know, the 25th anniversary of the June 4th incident recently passed. I was in attendance of the candle-light vigil in Toronto this year as a reporter. Bouquets of flowers for lost ones and chilling photographs staked into the ground line the field of U of T’s Hart House-- it was a stern reminder of the horrors that Chinese student activists and workers faced after a brutal government crackdown.

第一听说6.4事件时,我在念初中,当时我的老师对此进行了模糊的介绍。现在,我对这问题已经耳熟能详。我的朋友和我一直积极参与政治,我记得自己时常会和同学们谈论中国的政治问题,而6.4事件也是白人学生一直热烈讨论的话题。

I had first learned about June 4th when I was in junior high school after my teachers vaguely introduced the topic. Over the years, I’ve become well read on the issue. My friends and I are politically active and I remember having frequent discussions on the political problems of China with my classmates—June 4th has always been a heavily debated topiceven for Caucasian students.

但是我的一名在中国长大,目前在加拿大读书的表弟却和关心政治的加拿大年轻人截然不同。虽然他们也非常了解6.4 事件,但有明确证据表明他们已经被中国政府洗脑。他们截然捍卫政府行动,称学生示威是错误的行为。此外,我表弟总是哀叹他们需要独裁政府“对他们进行控制”,这实在让我难以置信。

But my cousins who grew up in China and now study in Canada are a far-cry from the politically aware youth in Canada. While they are surprisingly knowledgeable regarding the June 4thincident,there is clear evidence that they’ve been brainwashed. They’re quick to defend the government, claimingthat it was wrong for the students to demonstrate. In addition, my cousins are always lamenting they need a dictatorship to ‘control them’—which was just unfathomable to me.

而我的女友更是完全出乎我的意料,她是在中国接受教育,然后移民到加拿大,她对6.4事件完全一无所知。当我第一次提及该事件时,她茫然地问道“什么是6.4?”当时我还以为她在开玩笑。这并不是因为我天真,而是因为对中国政府的审查制度并不陌生的我,却没有想到中共的信息屏蔽工作如此完美无缺。

What completely caught me off-guard was that my girlfriend, who was educated in China and then moved to Canada, was completely unaware of June 4th. The first time I brought it up, she blankly remarked, “What’s that?”I thought she was kidding. This is not a testament that I’m naïve;Chinese government censorship has been a familiar concept to me, but I hadn’t realized the CCP had done such an immaculate job of pruning information.

虽然我女友的政治无知和我表弟被洗脑后的看法可能会被视为孤立个案,但据《环球邮报》,对学生进行洗脑和信息屏蔽在中国已经成为普遍现象。事实是,有一些学生继续支持政府对6.4事件的立场,指称示威者是反革命分子和暴徒,而其他学生对中国政府所犯暴行竟一无所知。

However, while my girlfriend’s political ignorance and my cousin’sbrainwashed attitudes may be interpreted as isolated cases, brainwashing and censorship of information for students is a widespread phenomenon in China according to the Globe.The fact is thatthere are a few students who maintain pro-government stances on June 4th, citing the demonstrators were counter-revolutionists and thugs—whereas the rest are unaware of the atrocities committed by the Chinese government altogether.

但是《环球邮报》报道事实并不感惊讶。长期以来中国政府一直试图审查与他们“抵触”的政治信息,其掩盖6.4真相的做法充分证明中国具有不可思议的信息审查和屏蔽能力。此外,中国积极的教育审查制度已经将触角伸向海外,并且已经延伸至加拿大。具体来说,孔子学院已经显现出这种屏蔽行为的作用,有一名教授就被要求隐瞒自己的***信仰。

Yet the Globe report does not surprise me. The Chinese government has long tried to censor political information they ‘disagree’ with, and its ability to cover-up June 4th is prime evidence to China’s uncanny ability to censor information. Moreover,China’s active educational censorship has already flexed its muscles abroad and has extended its active censorship to Canada. Specifically, the Confucius institute has already displayed censorship, where one professor was told to hide their belief in Falun Gong.

显让,中国政府不该过问加拿大学生的教学项目。我支持学习普通话,如果中国政府愿意资助这些项目,那悉听尊便。但是,中共无权控制加拿大的教育课程。如果允许孔子学院在加拿大遍地开花并侵蚀加拿大学生思维,我可能会像我的表弟及其同龄人一样,去支持一个在1989年6月4日在天安门广场向其公民开枪,并在25年后设抹去这场悲剧性事件记忆之政府。

It is strikingly obvious that the Chinese government should have no say in the academic affairs of Canadian students. I am a proponent for teaching Mandarin and if the Chinese government wishes to sponsor these programs, then so be it. However, the CCP has no right and jurisdiction to dictate the curriculum of Canadian education. If the institute is allowed to flourish in Canada and encroach upon the minds of Canadian students, I might have joined my cousins and their peers – to be proud of what their government did to citizens on June 4th 1989and trying to destroy the memories of that fateful day at Tiananmen Square a quarter century later.
发表于 2014-6-24 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
赤色恐惧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-26 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
美国文化横扫全球,没见全世界到处建林肯学院。韩国文化席卷长城内外大江南北,没见全中国到处建高丽学院。不怪“反华敌对势力”就全球建的“孔子学院”说东道西。传播文化靠得是软实力。咱有没有软实力?国人骄傲的国母漂亮的脸蛋、旗袍、手包和山寨手机是不是软实力,你懂得。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-6 05:33 | 显示全部楼层
担心就别去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-11 23:34 | 显示全部楼层
偶然路过这里,看到了这篇帖子。人家学院推广汉语教学,无可非议,我没有意见。但是这篇帖子却让我想起了另外两件事情来:
第一个是FLG和中国政府。中国政府宣传孔子、《论语》、儒家学说,说那是国学,《论语》好几篇文章都在中学教材里,小学生还要背《三字经》;FLG的报纸上也宣传孔子、《论语》、儒家学说。感觉他们像两兄弟吵架分家似的。正教、邪教都说孔子和儒家学说是他们的神,孔子和儒家学说有了宗教的味道。再说这共产党洗脑的事,共产党在世界大部分地区的洗脑都陆续失败了,怎么在中国就能彻底胜利了呢?恐怕是这儒家学说洗脑在前,功不可没吧。
另一件事情是1994年新疆礼堂的大火,很多小学生不幸遇难。这事一直让我想起孔融来,孔融小小年纪就知道把大梨让给别人吃,他一直被儒家用来对小孩子进行道德教育的典范。想起新疆大火,我就像看见一个个小小的孔融坐在新疆的礼堂里,幕布起火了,“让领导先走!”多么熟悉的声音,小孔融们又让了,只是这次他们把生命之梨让给了各位叔叔婶婶们。仁义道德的字里行间真的会吃人啊,好几千年了,这“孝道”不知吃了我们多少小孩子。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-16 06:02 , Processed in 0.043799 second(s), 41 queries .