租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 地平线教育

超能三语,快乐科学,云游世界,2020地平线云端夏令营即将开营!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2011-3-23 17:47 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
庆祝地平线成立十周年,小生意班特别优惠四选一: 1. 40小时地平线法语;2. 100小时政府Francisation法语;3. 与报名费等值的中小学课程(包括夏令营);4. 特别厚道的价格
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-25 15:00 | 显示全部楼层

地平线最新法语课程安排

地平线本周课表:
1. 全职法语1A级
2. 全职法语2B级
3. 全职法语3A级
4. 全职法语1B级
5. 全职法语2A级
6. 兼职法语2B级
7. 兼职法语1B级
8. 兼职法语1A级
欢迎插班报名。

下周(1月24日)即将开的课程有:
1. 全职法语5A级
2. 全职法语2B级
3. 全职法语2A级
4. 兼职法语2A级
5. 兼职英语中级班,晚上

请踊跃报名

地平线教育
514-933-0398
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-20 13:15 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,

快过年了,当然是要搜罗各方美食,和各方好友聚会啰。
最新消息,蒙城的老港的10家餐厅近期内联合打折,活动优惠期到1月31日,赶快去享受正宗的法式大餐吧!

是同学们展示你们的法语的时候啰!

地平线教育学院
514-933-0398
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-18 16:58 | 显示全部楼层

流利法语随口说-地平线全新研发

很多中国的同胞学习法语的时候都遇到一个发音的问题,对着法语单词就读英语的发音,还有r和h的发音规则及不同字母组合的发音规则都一愁莫展。
地平线教育学院协同本校有二十余年法语教学经验的资深老师,专门针对中国人的口腔结构,研发出一整套系统而快速突破发音大关的方法,能让所有的中国人都把握到最地道的法式口音。

此课程常年开班,请踊跃报名,前8名报名还可以获得报名优惠,机不可失
报名热线:514-933-0398
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-22 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
庆祝地平线成立十周年,小生意班特别优惠四选一: 1. 40小时地平线法语;2. 100小时政府Francisation法语;3. 与报名费等值的中小学课程(包括夏令营);4. 特别厚道的价格
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-15 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-2 21:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-19 22:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-18 15:31 | 显示全部楼层

历届夏令营优秀作文奖(3)

Ma Mère
2009明日领袖夏令营中学一年级 Xuejiao Li

Je voudrais vous presenter une personne très importante pour moi qui est aussi une excellente leader. Je vais la décrire physiquement et moralement.

Ma mère est belle mais un peu ronde et elle n’est pas très grande. Ella a les cheveux et les yeux noirs en forme d’amande et belle bouche pulpeuse. Elle porte des lunettes 《Versace》. Ma mère est une personne très fière de sa personne et elle s’habille toujours bien. Elle sait comment coordonner ses vêtements qui sont toujours à lamode.

En Chine, ma mère était infirmière. Elle a travaillé dans sa domaine pendant plus de vingt-cinq ans. Elle était un exemple à suivre pour ses collègues et plusieurs l’ont louangée. Moralement, je vous dirai que ma mère est un exemple à suivre et une inspiration pour tous. Ma mère a beaucoup de qualités. Elle est une excellente cuisinière, mon père et moi avons la chancede nous régler tous les jours. Également, ma mère peut peindre de très beaux tableaux à l’huile. Elle peint des portraits, des choses et parfois, elle vend ses tableaux. Elle m’a enseigné comment dessiner et j’en suis très fier parceque, grâce à elle, j’ai gagné des concours à mon école.

Ma mère est une athlète également. Elle nage très bien et c »est aussi elle qui m’a enseigné comment nager. Ma mère, on pourrait dire, est une personne assez ferme mais aussi douce. Si je me l’écoute pas, elle me regarde et soulève ses sourcils, je sais alors que je dois me redresser. Puisque ma mère sait comment me mo-tiver, je sais que je vais réussir grâce à elle et c’est la raison pour laquelle jel’admire!

Pour moi, elle est une bonne leader pour qu’elle possède toutes les qualités nécessaires!
地平线教育集团,魁省经验移民一站式服务领军品牌!
从留学签证, 法语认证, 到移民代办,千百人的成功经验
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-18 15:06 | 显示全部楼层

历届夏令营优秀作文奖(2)

Horizon Camp and Myself
Qing Yin Wang   
Friday, August 1st, 2008

Horizon camp is a very special place to me. When I was in grade five and I had to take an entrance exam to be able to go to a very good secondary school, I came here to study some more to prepare. Little did I know that I was going to such a wonderful place. When I first came and was assigned to group five-two, there was so much to do, and it all seemed so tiring! However, I quickly realized that I was having a lot of fun learning new things here, even such as how to make my very own website! Later I moved from group five-two to group six because there was more English, which was better suited for me. I learned a lot and I still managed to keep up pretty well. I made some very good friends there, most of whom were i n my grade six class, and we got to know each other pretty well. My favorite class was Drama, and at the 'Final Show', I presented a mini play with the rest of my grade six group. It was so much fun preparing it and practicing!

I was very sad when it was the end of camp and I had to go, but I still knew that the knowledge that I had gained and my memories and experiences would always be there with me! And when I took the entrance exam for the secondary school that I really wanted to go to, I had almost no problems at all in doing it thanks to all that I had learned in camp! In the end, I got an 'early acceptance'! The year after that, when I finally went there, the school was even better than I had imagined! And later on, when we had a very hard and tricky math competition, I realized that the questions were very similar to the ones that I had did in camp! Therefore, I did a lot better than I would have if I didn't know the tricks that wer e in the questions. Even now, I still think of how much Horizon Camp had helped me so much in just two months!

Just before the following Christmas, Horizon Camp gave me the chance to present something for one of their events along with others who also did very well in their entrance exams for secondary that year. I really enjoyed watching my friends and other peers do magic tricks, present plays they made up, sing Christmas songs, and many, many other things as well! I was so entranced! When it came to my turn, I presented a very famous Chinese poem, 'Some People', by my great-grandfather, Zang Ke Jia, both in Chinese and in the English translation. I also presented a speech in French about pet rats. I was so happy that I could present so much in front of others! It also helped me gain some self-confidence. I even won the fi rst prize of 'people's choice'! It made me very proud that I could touch the hearts of others. During Christmas, there was also a party being thrown, and I was invited to go there! I was so excited that I drew a picture and wrote a short poem dedicated to Horizon Camp as thanks to all the opportunities that I had gotten from it! My poem is:

The horizon is the home of the sun.
The sun is us,
And we are your children.

I also brought my friends with me to the party, and we had a lot of fun together all thanks to Horizon Camp! I and somebody else, also from the camp, were even invited to cut the cake that was prepared. What an honor!

Last summer, I wasn't able to come because I was going on a trip to China, and even though I had so much fun there, I still missed coming to this camp. So this year, I came back, and I'm having just as much fun and learning as much, if not more, than I had remembered!  I'm very glad that there is also a secondary class so that I can be with my peers instead of children a lot younger than myself. Not many other places offer something like that! This camp is also very well-organized in pretty much all terms, and the te achers are very experienced in the subjects that they teach, making learning experience even easier and more fun. Also, this camp is very involved and focused on hot topics of the present. This year, of course, the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games was the main topic. When I came here and saw the Beijing mascots high on the walls, I was very moved because I loved the Olympic Games a lot, especially because this year it was taking place in Beijing! We also go on very fun trips, and many of them are very big. I really enjoyed the trip to Ottawa this year since I moved to Montreal from there, and it brought back many happy memories, but especially because I also discovered something new that I hadn't even experienced from living in Ottawa for more than five years! That is because we went to the Chinese Embassy to watch clips which introduced the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games!

Horizon Camp has played a very big part in my life, and I will never forget the times that I have spent here, how much I have learned, and... everything about it!  Therefore, not only do I want to come back next time, I also want to participate in other extra-curricular activities organized by it during the weekend. Horizon Camp is a place which will forever remain in my heart.

Fin
地平线教育集团,魁省经验移民一站式服务领军品牌!
从留学签证, 法语认证, 到移民代办,千百人的成功经验
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 06:52 , Processed in 0.045848 second(s), 36 queries .